Ristolainen vs Heiskanen

Heiskanen vs Ristolainen

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Signupnow

Oct 18, 2017
Heiskanen. This poll makes a bit more sense to me than the previous ones with the former mentioned.

ccman68

Dec 9, 2017
Polak vs Ristolainen would be far more fair. It’s pretty hard to find a player as bad as Risto though so having him in any poll is a waste of time.

Reactions: DominicBoltsFan

TeddyBare

Jul 28, 2016
Mississauga, Ontario
Ristolainen can't defend.
You expect offensive d-men to give something back 5v5 with the chances they create, but ristolainen gives back an absolute $&^% load.

M88K

irreverent
May 24, 2014
Why does this poll exist? this is one of the very rare times where AINEC actually applies

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
Heiskanen because he's like 13 bazillion times better and the gap is only getting bigger as each day passes.

Reactions: Koijari

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
I picked Risto because I knew what the result would be and wanted to be different.

Risto isn't as bad as some claim, hopefully an actual coach can help him with his weaknesses- but dude, it's still not close. I like Risto, he's still young, and he could actually bloom into an absolute beast, but that's like less than a 10% chance. Heiskanen is already sick.

Albatros

Aug 19, 2017
Ostsee
Polak vs Ristolainen would be far more fair. It’s pretty hard to find a player as bad as Risto though so having him in any poll is a waste of time.

Meh. He's a good player with certain glaring weaknesses. A consistent 40-point scorer that blocks a ton of shots and hits everything that moves. Heiskanen is on another level, but Ristolainen gets bashed way too harshly by some for what he is not instead of recognizing what he is.

Reactions: Backcheckmonster3

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Meh. He's a good player with certain glaring weaknesses. A consistent 40-point scorer that blocks a ton of shots and hits everything that moves. Heiskanen is on another level, but Ristolainen gets bashed way too harshly by some for what he is not instead of recognizing what he is.

He hits everything and blocks shots because he never has the puck at 5v5 lol. It's not a good thing

Reactions: DominicBoltsFan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad