OT: RIP SignalIINoise/Sig

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
Just found this out via Facebook. Old Time Poster/Shit stirrer SignalIINoise, aka Sig, aka Kyle passed away at some point within the past few days of an brain tumor.

He hasn't posted in a while here, but I know alot of posters knew him. Ugh.

Zip15

Jun 3, 2009
Bodymore
I vaguely recognize the name, but did not know the guy. Regardless, terrible news. I feel for his family and friends. RIP.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
Major bummer. IIRC, he posted a couple years ago that he was taking time off from these boards. I assume now in hindsight it was the appropriate re-prioritization of his life.

Chainshot

Give 'em Enough Rope
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Tarnation
Major bummer. IIRC, he posted a couple years ago that he was taking time off from these boards. I assume now in hindsight it was the appropriate re-prioritization of his life.

He moved to NYC, had a great job and a very cool dog. His dedication to his principles in real life is a great example of how to translate from idea to reality. If you can read the tributes on FB, you start to get the measure of the man.

Okay, I'm going to need some more tissues. Again.

misterchainsaw

Preparing PHASE TWO!
Nov 3, 2005
Rochester, NY
Very sad. Rest in piece, Sig

f*** cancer and everything else that takes good men and women from their families and friends too soon. Only the good die young, right? =(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad