RIP Sergei Tchekmarev

kliq

Dec 17, 2017
Oof. Thats a tough watch. I feel for his family and all the people in the organization.

Damn, you weren’t kidding. That question at the end was so awkward. How do you expect someone to go from grieving to answering a “hockey question” within seconds.

RIP. It’s a sad day.

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
I get the sense they knew earlier than that based on Neilsen's interview. Maybe they weren't officially told, but I sense they knew.

I get the sense based on the reporters words that the team didn't know until after the game
"Here's Jeff Blashill on Sergei Tchekmarev. Red Wings found out immediately after the game. Tchekmarev was not at the arena.

bedtime20

nap nap
Nov 30, 2018
Metro Detroit
Looks like Sergei was really loved by everyone in the organization and past players:
196474DD-D0F1-44FB-B35B-3BE9726792BC.jpeg

I hope he didn’t die of covid and it was just natural causes RIP:(

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
I get the sense based on the reporters words that the team didn't know until after the game
"Here's Jeff Blashill on Sergei Tchekmarev. Red Wings found out immediately after the game. Tchekmarev was not at the arena.

I don't care about your sense or your complete, utter, and unwavering trust in all reporters.

It's better if they say found out after so they aren't looked down on for making excuses.

MBH

Players Play
Jul 20, 2019
SE Michigan
redwingsnow.com
I don't care about your sense or your complete, utter, and unwavering trust in all reporters.

It's better if they say found out after so they aren't looked down on for making excuses.

So...
you say they found out before the game based on some feeling.
You give the team an out, in two different threads, for their shitty effort.
You see reporting that says they found out after the game.
But you don't care about that because... you've got some feeling or something.

And because of your need to make excuses for this team, you derail a thread a 23-year employee of the organization.
I'm out.
Have the rest of this argument for yourself.

Reactions: Lazlo Hollyfeld

SantosHalper

Get off my lawn
Mar 21, 2012
somewhere around nothing
Rest in peace Cheeka.

Little over year ago long time Griffins video coach Bill LeRoy died, Kontantinov-Mnatsakanov tragedy, Fischer incident, Grigorenko's car crash, there is some sort curse around this organization.

Peter Tosh

Dec 19, 2007
Rest in peace Cheeka.

Little over year ago long time Griffins video coach Bill LeRoy died, Kontantinov-Mnatsakanov tragedy, Fischer incident, Grigorenko's car crash, there is some sort curse around this organization.
Also, Stefan Liv and Brad McCrimmon, Bob Probert

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad