Pre-Game Talk: RIP lowetide's wife

94 Oil Drops

McHy is the new McDrai.
Sep 19, 2019
Alberta
Those look great. Make that the 3rd jersey.
Finally, an oilers alt that i am not mad about.
That would be a proper 3rd. Love those things!

I'm intrigued to see what Hamblin does. Probably more than most. Big night for him.

We're in a playoff spot but we need to start getting seperation from other teams just below us in the standings. Also f*** Tkachuk! lol

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
Why'd he delete the tweet? Had no idea what anyone was talking about. Thread went from a "what do boobs feel like" thread to a memorial one. Quite a difference.

RIP however. I don't know anything about the Lowetides or their circumstances. I assume they were both younger?

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006
Why'd he delete the tweet? Had no idea what anyone was talking about. Thread went from a "what do boobs feel like" thread to a memorial one. Quite a difference.

RIP however. I don't know anything about the Lowetides or their circumstances. I assume they were both younger?
Lowetide used to post here and is one of the local media on TSN1260. A podcaster and writer and has a piece at the Athletic. And no, he is not young.

Davo Ikinzom

Nov 28, 2013
Lowetide used to post here and is one of the local media on TSN1260. A podcaster and writer and has a piece at the Athletic. And no, he is not young.

I don't consume local sports media so I'm pretty clueless about most of them other than the most infamous and hated of them who stand out like Spec or Matty.

Guess I assumed he was younger because people have said he posted on here and he seems to embrace the new fangled technology unlike some of these miserable old dinosaurs.

Reactions: RattsSSV

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Omg stop playing shore. He better not get in before benson.

Why do people shit in Shore so hard?

Every team had a guy like him because there's a small need for players like him.

He's a workhorse, that plays with a ton of heart. Sure he may not bring a whole lot of skill, but he brings a ton of energy which the team can feed off of at times.

As as 12/13 forward Shore is fine for his role

RattsSSV

Слава Україні - F*** Putin
May 4, 2006

Every team had a guy like him because there's a small need for players like him.

He's a workhorse, that plays with a ton of heart. Sure he may not bring a whole lot of skill, but he brings a ton of energy which the team can feed off of at times.

Yeah I don't get it but people complain about everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: yukoner88

foshizzle

Feb 1, 2007

Because he is in the bottom 10 worst players in the league (based on his metrics)? He bleeds chances and goals against. As per usual, he will be on the ice for several high danger chances against tonight and likely a goal against.

Rest in peace, Mrs Lowetide. I know it was hell since her diagnosis. Stay strong.

GhostfaceWu

Shi Shaw
Feb 11, 2015
Shore is 3 X the player.
We already know what Shore brings which is a whole lot of nothing while helping the pk become one of the worst in the league. Benson actually looked good to great before he got hurt in preseason I'd much rather see what he's capable of instead of wasting games on a guy who more than likely won't have a contract next year.

Ritchie Valens

Sep 24, 2007
That's so sad for Allan and his family. He's one of the most likeable radio personalities out there. He seems so genuine and kind hearted.

As for the game, I've still sworn off the National Horseshit League but I do want to watch Hamblin play a few shifts. He was a hell of a good player for the Tigers in junior.

yukoner88

Dec 16, 2009
Dawson City, YT
Because he is in the bottom 10 worst players in the league (based on his metrics)? He bleeds chances and goals against. As per usual, he will be on the ice for several high danger chances against tonight and likely a goal against.

Rest in peace, Mrs Lowetide. I know it was hell since her diagnosis. Stay strong.

He's a 4th line player and he's being paid as such. He plays generally 7mins a night and is a plus 1 on a team that's struggling to keeps it's GAA at 3 or under.

For the spot in the line up Shore takes up, he's fine.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad