Cambridge, MA
All-new graphics - They are using the template of Marquee Sports from Chicago

upload_2021-3-31_21-48-34.png

Pierce Hawthorne

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 29, 2012
Caverns of Draconis
You know what... I know it looks different and I'm sure people will hate it mostly just because its different.

But I think it looks good. Clean, sleek, and simple. Give it a few weeks and I think it will grow on a lot of people. Looks great to me.

RobRayzor

Jun 23, 2016
Helsinki
@Fenway , do you have any screenshots from, for example, when team is on powerplay/delayed penalty/empty net, etc?
I'm just wondering where are they putting that graphic.

In general i'm not a fan of scoreboards on bottom, it was easier when it was top-left.

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
I like that it's cleaner and consolidated. In contrast, NBC puts graphics all over the picture:

NBCSN.jpg

I think that I might prefer the bar along the very top edge, instead of the bottom, for the reason that a few of you have pointed out, though.

Last edited:

TheMoreYouKnow

May 3, 2007
38° N 77° W
Im watching the Wild game broadcast on "Bally Sports" in the background without paying a ton of attention, and for a few glances I thought the Wild are playing a team with a stylized B as a logo because that B is right next to the Wild logo.

MK9

Feb 28, 2008
Andover, MN
They going to renew with YouTube tv?

Cripes I hope so, but the local (Fox Sports North) bigwig was on some podcast the other day and seemed to deflect a lot of that as 'it's not us, it's them.' corporate BSspeak. I can't stand the AT&T app. Feels about 10 years out of date.

Roman Maroni

Prepared to be underwhelmed
Sponsor
Dec 7, 2019
When you are middle aged with less than perfect eyesight, it’s hard enough to follow the puck. Let’s just add a rolling scoreboard the whole time to grab your attention. My wife doesn’t watch a lot of hockey because she says it’s hard to follow the puck. She will never watch now. Good way to increase your fan base........

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
is this the same company or something?
Logo_BallyTF__SemiHorizontal_410x.jpg

Yes. It's also the same company that made this:

becd683f6af4466f633067e94d8fcd2c.jpg

Edit: Here I was worried that a mod might edit my post and remove the image, and @Fenway did just that... so that he could replace it with this even higher quality version that he found. Do we not have the most helpful admins?

Last edited:

jetsforever

Dec 14, 2013
I don't love the Fox one but this definitely looks worse. I'll just enjoy the Canadian ones.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad