NFL: RIP David Patten, Former Patriot WR

Embryo

LGR Check out my music.
Oct 7, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
www.youtube.com
Patten, who won 3 titles with Patriots, dies at 47

Really really young, idk what happened, anyone have any details? This was not a natural death, obviosly. I watched this guy play when I was a kid watching football on TV, he was part of an amazing Patriots offensive machine. RIP. EDIT I see they updated the article and he died in a motorcycle crash.

Last edited:

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
Patten, who won 3 titles with Patriots, dies at 47

Really really young, idk what happened, anyone have any details? This was not a natural death, obviosly. I watched this guy play when I was a kid watching football on TV, he was part of an amazing Patriots offensive machine. RIP.

It literally says that he died in a motorcycle crash in the headline of the article you linked, how did you post it and not see that?

Bocephus86

Mar 2, 2011
Boston
RIP

Had some good years as a depth WR for Pats

I remember with Giants he was used as return man. The Patriots didn't seem to use him for that
He was instramental in our first superbowl run. 3x superbowl champion, and one of those guys that seemed to always make a play when it was really needed. Certainly a depth guy, but a vital one. Only offensive TD in Superbowl 36 for the Pats, same in the AFCCG that year, 8 catches for 107 in the snowbowl... plus he threw for, ran for, and caught a TD in the same game vs Indy (I just forget the year).

Loved him when I was a kid. Undersized WR that worked his way into some big moments.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad