Proposal: Right Wingers' Ball: (TOR) J. Bracco for (PIT) P.Hornqvist

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
You sell Bracco like hes gonna be a top6 in the NHL.

Like any TOR prospect on mainboard what.

Which one of our recent prospects didn't reach expectations?

Pretty sure all of Matthews, Marner, Nylander, Brown, Kapanen, Johnsson, Dermott, Gauthier, Moore became what most of us said they were on pace to become. Liljegren, Sandin, Grundstrom (elsewhere obviously), and a litany of future bottom 6ers on the Marlies are pacing ahead of schedule.

Hischier and Hughes

“I love to hockey”
Jan 28, 2018
Bracco doesnt get you jack shit

What is with Torontos prospects being regarded as the best always? Every team In the league has 1-2 Bracco’s

Reactions: domaug

CapnZin

Jul 20, 2017
Sweden
Varone as a 27 year old was worse than Bracco as a 21 year old. Also, Hornqvist isn't a 50 point player currently and Toronto doesn't need him at that salary in the slightest
Cool? I take it you didn’t read my post. I said value aside the analysis is weird.

If you consider age, contract, and position it doesn’t make sense for a TOR perspective.

Idc that Varone was worse when he was 21 in the AHL. The AHL has such a low correlation ,compared to previous years ,to degree of production- you realize that right? The NCAA and the AHL are now comparable leagues. The only difference is the ability of scoring F. So, it makes sense that AHL production is up. Other than the F- the AHL has similar players to the NCAA.

Read the post fully. You hinted at the points I agree with you on. The only thing you differentiated was that Varone wasn’t as good as Bracco in the AHL when he was 21, lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad