Proposal: Rieder to Mtl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
We have too many forwards up front and we want rieder

What would you guys want? We have dd, andrighetto, Hudon , Flynn , reway , fucale or condon

Andrighetto , condon for rieder to me looks like a good trade we add in dd

DirtyMitts

Oct 1, 2016
Montréal, QC, Canada
I like Rieder and I could see him on a line with Plek and Radulov, but I do believe Lehkonen can do a similar job so there isn't really need for Rieder. If he was a proven second line winger capable of scoring about 55 points I'd consider moving pieces, but we're better off trying our guys on the second line.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013
I like Rieder and I could see him on a line with Plek and Radulov, but I do believe Lehkonen can do a similar job so there isn't really need for Rieder. If he was a proven second line winger capable of scoring about 55 points I'd consider moving pieces, but we're better off trying our guys on the second line.

He can get 50 pts on a good team . He had 37 pts last year and boedker had 39. I see lehkonen as a very solid third liner with dd gone and it will carrs spot to lose .

PAC-galch-rieder
Gal-plek-rad
Dd-mccaron-shaw
Danault-Mitchell -byron

TT1

May 31, 2013
Montreal
3 way deal:

Montreal gets Rieder and Dauphin
Winnipeg gets Bealieau and Chychrun
Arizona gets Trouba

We're not giving Beaulieu away for Rieder when we have an excess of forwards.. trading for Rieder would be a luxury for us anyways, we don't need him.

cobra427

May 6, 2012
He can get 50 pts on a good team . He had 37 pts last year and boedker had 39. I see lehkonen as a very solid third liner with dd gone and it will carrs spot to lose .

PAC-galch-rieder
Gal-plek-rad
Dd-mccaron-shaw
Danault-Mitchell -byron

Bods had 51 points, even though he slumped and was traded. If Reider gets 50 points it will be a surprise.

Wood Stick

Dec 25, 2015
Beaulieu for Reider is a good deal in terms of value.I think Montreal is going to try Beaulieu with Weber as his skating is so good and that should be an experiment worth trying.

Legend123

Jul 3, 2016
Beaulieu for Reider is a good deal in terms of value.I think Montreal is going to try Beaulieu with Weber as his skating is so good and that should be an experiment worth trying.

no its absoluelty awful with how much top 4 Ds are worth and considering the potential Beaulieu has. I wouldnt be surprised if hes Weber full time D mate with the skills and skating he has.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016

What would you guys want? We have dd, andrighetto, Hudon , Flynn , reway , fucale or condon

so a lesser forward, soon to be waiver wire goalie, and zona gets to take a cap dump too? :shakehead

BatVader

"nothing is true; everything is permitted"
May 16, 2015
Imperial Gotham

No. YOU want Rieder.
Don't roll us all into your fantasies.
I have absolutely no interest in Rieder.
I would like MB to get Fowler. Not go after or look into.... GET!!!
Rieder does nothing for the Habs.
Our biggest player issues, IMO, are LH #2 Dman and a 2nd LW. In that order, and it looks like MT is planning on playing Shaw in the 2LW slot, meaning Andrighetto gets 3RW, so where would Rieder slot in?
D first.

Last edited:

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Other than on the PP, I don't see Markov and Weber paired up. 5 on 5, I think Weber needs somebody more fleet of foot.

Which is why you don't trade Beaulieu, opening a gaping hole on our LD that would probably force Petry on his off-side.

Petry - Weber
Markov - Emelin
Barberio - Pateryn

is ugly too.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011

PAC-galch-rieder
Gal-plek-rad
Dd-mccaron-shaw
Danault-Mitchell -byron

On a good team he won't get the minutes he did in Phoenix. On a good team is would be a 3rd liner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad