Rick Nash Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

FLYLine27*

BUCH
Nov 9, 2004
NY
I hope he wakes up for the playoffs...that needs to be a must if we want to win the grand prize at the end.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
He was alright last night.

continue here

Previous thread:
http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1761609&page=42

:laugh:

What's up? :D

..Nothing is wrong with Nash - he just had flu.
desismileys_6179.gif

Swept In Seven

Disciple of The Zook
Apr 27, 2010
:laugh:

What's up? :D

..Nothing is wrong with Nash - he just had flu.
desismileys_6179.gif

I think he gets hot and goes around a ppg this time around. As long as he gets in and uses his size and skill to dominate the dirty areas he will be alright. I saw the perimeter shots but I also saw him get in on the forecheck a bit.

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
Yeah, I was worried, because it's playoffs. :D
I hope Nash scores soon - it'll be amazing to get him going. So I hope zuculini look for him all over the ice to get him on the scoreboard and a huge self confidence boost
for Nasher. :nod:

PromNite

Know Your Enemy
Apr 30, 2007
Tampa, FL
I don't care if Nash has zero goals...I just want the wins. Dissect the lack of goals if we lose.

That's kind of where I'm at. If we're winning, I don't care all that much. If we start losing and Nash isn't scoring, it's time to start pointing the finger a bit more.

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
That's kind of where I'm at. If we're winning, I don't care all that much. If we start losing and Nash isn't scoring, it's time to start pointing the finger a bit more.

Since we are the defending cup champs, I can understand posters prudent stance with Rick Nash's lack of being a bull in a china shop.

Que Sera Sera...

BlueshirtBlitz

Foolish Samurai
Aug 2, 2010
New York
Don't understand how people can already be complaining about Nash when we basically won last game after Nash and Brass outplayed the entire Pittsburgh team on the ice 30 seconds in.

RempireStateBuilding

Dec 13, 2009
NY
Brass praised Nash first and foremost for that first goal. I think the team knows the pressure and microscope Nash is under after last post-season, and they're going to do everything to pump him full of confidence. Granted it wasn't a surefire goal for Brass, but I (almost) wouldn't care less if Nash ends up with 0 goals if he has 20 assists that lead to goals like that.

we want cup

Apr 12, 2007
NYC

It doesn't take long to go from winning to losing in the NHL playoffs. And usually once you do, the series is just about over. Last year's Cup final was evidence enough of that.

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
Nash played a safe game but much less energy than I am used to seeing from him. I am hoping that was the after affects of the flu and he will come in tonight with a lot more energy, and hopefully a goal.

Sirius Vivace

Mar 15, 2015
He drove to the net hard early in the game tonight....moving like a freight train. The play was broken up before they could pass the puck Nash's way, though. It also looked like he had 2 guys on him ... and they were grabbing & clutching at him as he was moving. I'm seeing effort on Nash's part.

Inferno

Nov 27, 2005
Atlanta, GA
He drove to the net hard early in the game tonight....moving like a freight train. The play was broken up before they could pass the puck Nash's way, though. It also looked like he had 2 guys on him ... and they were grabbing & clutching at him as he was moving. I'm seeing effort on Nash's part.

agreed..he also drove the net hard a few times and his teammates inexplicably didnt pass to him. brassard also had him wide open in front of the net and didnt pass it to him.

i thought his line did a terrible job getting him the puck.

Raspewtin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 30, 2013
He's not getting the puck a lot from his linemates, and when he does, he's not in a great position.

He went right to the net multiple instances tonight but got no puck to show for it. He only attempted two shots tonight. You gotta get him the puck in good areas, starts with Zuccarello and Brassard, the former of which I have not been thrilled with these playoffs.

Rick Nash 61

The Best
Jul 6, 2014
New York
With just seconds and minuscule meaning to spare, Rick Nash through his stat line off. When he looks at the box score tonight before going to sleep, he can proudly say he's scoring.

I knew he would get **** for scoring that as soon as he did hahaha damn leave the guy alone on a night that we clearly didn't lose because of him......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad