Rick Nash has retired

Avelanche

#freeRedmond
Jun 11, 2011
Boston
He won a rocket with 41 goals.. that season he had 16 assists. Like I said I’m not impressed. He was a good player, not disputing that, he’s just not one of the best players of the generation like he was reviered to be.
there was only two players on the roster that year that scored more then 30something points. that was 41 goals literally all on his own

Last edited:

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Very good player that unfortunately wasted the prime years playing for a crappy team.

What could have been

LeafFever

Feb 12, 2016
he was amazing in his prime. you thikn a leaf fan of all people would understand how teammates can impact and inflate points.
It's ironic you say that because the common opinion on HF and in the media is that Phil Kessel was not close to Rick Nash as a player. Nash was so much better "Overall", blah, blah, blah. Leaf fans pointed-out Kessel was PPG with Tyler Bozak as his centre to counter the argument Nash doesn't have much help and it was ignored.

How does that opinion look now?

McFlash97

Oct 10, 2017
Career 35 -40 goal scorer in his prime with some size but little else. Gluck in retirement. Way too overrated.

Big Cactus

Gud Pro
Apr 9, 2018
Toronto
He won a rocket with 41 goals.. that season he had 16 assists. Like I said I’m not impressed. He was a good player, not disputing that, he’s just not one of the best players of the generation like he was reviered to be.
Lol are you trying to downplay scoring the most goals in the NHL? Again context. He was just 19 years old when he did that, playing on a near last place Columbus team. Go look at his line mates that year. I don’t think I’d be passing the puck a lot either. Not really sure what your agenda is here.

jetsfan91

May 29, 2013
Lol are you trying to downplay scoring the most goals in the NHL? Again context. He was just 19 years old when he did that, playing on a near last place Columbus team. Go look at his line mates that year. I don’t think I’d be passing the puck a lot either. Not really sure what your agenda is here.
There’s no agenda! He was a good player, he had the potiental to be one of the best players of his generation but for some reason it never happened. Like I said. One 70 point season... he wasn’t a super star like most people thought. He was simply a good player, what’s wrong with that?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad