Richie Steamboat considering a comeback to Professional Wrestling

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
On a possible return to the ring: “I’ve always had that itch for wrestling. It’s always been missing from my life… I feel good, my back feels good. I’ve really been listening to my body and how I feel. I weigh about 215. I love the sport of professional wrestling, I love all the fans, and I appreciate everyone so much and everything that they’ve given to me. Their cheers and everything that goes along with the sport. I just feel like I need to give back. I don’t know, we’ll see what happens.â€

http://411mania.com/wrestling/richi...jury-that-ended-his-career-a-possible-return/

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
If he's 100% and cleared by doctors, I'd love to see it. Richie was becoming a pretty solid wrestler in NXT around the time of his injury.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
He'd probably have a spot in NXT waiting for him if he does.

Pending physicals of course

Kimi

Jun 24, 2004
Newcastle upon Tyne
I read it correctly :dunno:.

It would be nice to see him back. He was good, but was injured before NXT was what it is so didn't get the fanfare that he would now. I'm sure the WWE would take him back, just a case of if he's really healthy enough to actually come back. It's one thing to say you feel great, but very much another to pass the physical.

Serac

#HFOutcasts
Jun 27, 2014
B.C.
I read it right as well :laugh:

Wasn't he on, or near Rollins' level back in fcw when he could go ?
Or am I thinking of someone else

Regardless, if he can do it safely, I'd welcome it

UnrealMachine

Jul 9, 2012
Pittsburgh, USA
RICKY Steamboat is going to be at our local KSWA Fanfest (their WM equivalent) in December along with Demolition. It's going to be like dying and coming back to 1987!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad