Recalled/Assigned: Richard Panik Reassigned to Syracuse

zeykshade

May 27, 2011
Tannhauser Gate
Labrie can play up here. He seemed fearful of making mistakes though. He's not at his best when he's playing that way.

Hope we get to see the real Nacho up here.

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
Not really surprised until they make room for him on the first 3 lines, he does not fit the role he was given. He will be back he wasn't given much of an opportunity but he will soon.

Tampacuseforever

Nov 3, 2012
Labrie can play up here. He seemed fearful of making mistakes though. He's not at his best when he's playing that way.

Hope we get to see the real Nacho up here.

The real Nacho would give this team a big boost. I agree he looked fearful the first go around, but he fits the 4th line role better than Panik who is a top line skill guy.

Alivesi

Feb 1, 2012
Ontario
Also
Erik Erlendsson ‏@erlendssonTBO
I don't think the Panik reassignment is indicitive of Malone returning tomorrow, but I'd expect Monday in Pitt; Labrie like in vs Boston

The Wyzerhood

A league of his own
Oct 3, 2008
I'd rather Panik be getting quality minutes in the AHL, opposed to 4th line spot minutes in the NHL. He'll be a good player for us, just needs to be on the third line or above in order to properly have an impact. Further development under Cooper won't be a bad thing, especially with how our team is playing right now.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Never got a good chance, he showed he has everything to be a very good top-6 forward, will be up with the team soon

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I'd rather Panik be getting quality minutes in the AHL, opposed to 4th line spot minutes in the NHL. He'll be a good player for us, just needs to be on the third line or above in order to properly have an impact. Further development under Cooper won't be a bad thing, especially with how our team is playing right now.

This
He was being poorly used, hope he doesn't let the demotion affect his confidence.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
http://www2.tbo.com/sports/lightning/2013/mar/03/spsporto6-killorn-continues-to-dazzle-ar-648418/
During his two weeks with Tampa Bay, Panik showed plenty to give the impression he will be a regular in the Tampa Bay lineup in the near future.

"We felt he has tremendous skill, he's a big boy who can skate and does a lot of good things,'' Boucher said. "But he's one of those American League guys who is knocking at the door.

"He's a young guy, and like most young guys defensively, you can't wait too long for them to pick it up defensively. I think he picked up a lot of stuff but still has some things to learn in his defensive game, his two-way game and his consistency and the details of the game.''

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad