Value of: RHD to Minnesota

redwings25

Jul 28, 2016
folin an prosser are as good or better than about any #6s around. 4th line center would be good

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
We rested Fayne a lot this year . He is primed and ready for your playoff run . Cost you future consideration . Just helping another team win a cup by trading them one of our D

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Wideman or Engelland in a trade similar to last years Jones for Backstrom trade?

EDIT: NVM, no similar contracts and our management doesn't retain salary.

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
You can never have too many good RHD dmen and I meant after the expansion draft in the scenario where Fletcher exposes Dumba and he is taken.

Why would we expose Dumba and let them take him if 1) we're just going to look to trade assets for another RHD
And 2) you can never have too many good RHD?

See the dilemma?

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Why would we expose Dumba and let them take him if 1) we're just going to look to trade assets for another RHD

See the dilemma?

They will expose Dumba

F:
NMC: Parise, Koivu, Pominville
Granlund, Niederreiter, Zucker, Coyle

D:
NMC: Suter
Spurgeon, Brodin

G:
Dubnyk

Vegas takes either Dumba or Staal.

Digitalbooya

By order of the Peaky Blinders
Sponsor
Jul 10, 2010
Wisconsin

See the dilemma?

I have no idea what Fletcher is gonna do but he might do that and then we would need to get a 2nd pairing RHD. If Fletcher is smart he'd protect Suter, Spurgeon, Dumba and then leave the choice of Brodin/Scandella to LV. Next year:

Suter-Dumba
Scandella/Brodin-Spurgeon
Olofsson-Folin
Prosser

That would leave us with the most competitive team as compared to losing Dumba and still having an over abundance of LHD. Use the 1st on a RHD in the draft.

Last edited:

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
I have no idea what Fletcher is gonna do but he might do that and then we would need to get a 2nd pairing RHD. If Fletcher is smart he'd protect Suter, Spurgeon, Dumba and then leave the choice of Brodin/Scandella to LV. Next year:

Suter-Dumba
Scandella/Brodin-Spurgeon
Olofsson-Folin
Prosser

That would leave us with the most competitive team as compared to losing Dumba and still having an over abundance of LHD. Use the 1st on a RHD in the draft.

My point exactly. If Fletcher is smart he'll do that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad