Line Combos: RH Forward Depth

BoltsOfAnarchy

May 12, 2018
Largo
I never realized how few RH forwards we have in our regular lineup. Stammer, TJ, Point.....unless you count Stephens but he’s not playing regular. what do y’all think about adding another top9F with a right shot next season? I know the scenarios with the cap, expansion etc... but after the dust settles, assuming TJ is gone, & we have some $$, would the team be looking to replace with another RH shot forward? I feel like there’s a benefit to having a more balanced offensive attack when it comes to your forwards handedness. Am I over-valuing this feature? That said, we also need guys who are willing to shoot the puck more often instead of looking to pass first

HoseEmDown

Mar 25, 2012
I never realized how few RH forwards we have in our regular lineup. Stammer, TJ, Point.....unless you count Stephens but he’s not playing regular. what do y’all think about adding another top9F with a right shot next season? I know the scenarios with the cap, expansion etc... but after the dust settles, assuming TJ is gone, & we have some $$, would the team be looking to replace with another RH shot forward? I feel like there’s a benefit to having a more balanced offensive attack when it comes to your forwards handedness. Am I over-valuing this feature? That said, we also need guys who are willing to shoot the puck more often instead of looking to pass first

I mean every team in the league is looking for the same thing. There's far more lefty forwards in the league than right ones. We have Raddysh ready to come up but he's more suited for the 3rd line right now than the top 6.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad