Zagreb, Croatia
I'm just gonna leave this here for lulz
From Puck daddy :laugh:

tffMSWE.jpg

manilaNJ

Optimism: Unwavering
Mar 5, 2012
New Jersey
RG - this is my first time making a request, so feel free to tell me to bug off - but would it be possible to get my current avatar into one of those Devils logos? I feel weird not having anything devils related, but I'm getting kind of superstitious about putting in any players :laugh: thanks either way :)

eabe_half_full_optimist_glass_inuse.jpg

edit: thank you, it's wonderful!

Last edited:

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
Looking at my feeble attempt to use RG's avatar from yesterday, I think I should just have one done that I keep for good.. Hey RG, would it be possible to make me one of those cool see-through Devils logo avatars with COLIN 226 on it like it's on a team jersey? I wish I could provide the image to help but I'm not sure where to get that. Let me know if that's possible. Thanks! Love the artwork in this thread

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
lbGGOcP.jpg

My first attempt at an NHL 14 cover. Its literally the second time ive ever used Photoshop so go easy on me haha

I used Patty cause it was pre-cut. I had a Larsson image I planned to use but it turned out im not that great at cutting images so gonna practice more before I try Larsson etc

there also seems to be a very slight bit of quality loss from resizing the pic to HF acceptable levels haha. the full size one takes up my whole monitor almost :P

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
AnKKLk3.jpg

My second one. same style. actually cut Loki myself this time so quite proud of that. image was slightly lower quality but not many high-res shots of him and no idea where to look in general other than google haha

also the exposure tool wouldnt work very well on his face, think it was due to the original image I used. meh

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
dude loki wont even make the team this year

:sarcasm:

i like them, especially patty. good job. i wish i had any photoshop skills

Colin226

NJ Devils STH
Jan 14, 2011
Central NJ
RG you're the man!! I didn't even realize you had put it in as my avatar until I got to work this morning (since I usually post from my phone). It's perfect!

Thank you!!

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
TaBPqEw.jpg

ok ok, last one for today haha. had to do a Larsson one

made it a bit lighter. my brother hates the design, says theres too much going on. I kinda agree. but I like this one alot

Janssen25

Mar 5, 2007
NYC
Is it possible to get this inside a Devils logo? If anyone has a better quality photo of this it would be greatly appreciated.

Jagr bombs in Goal Bar on me!

0f2a75ee-8e12-47b1-bf82-3ef8a0cd7358.jpg

SeidoN

Aug 8, 2012
AEF
KaossKing you should make one of Kovy on his way to Russia.

well if you INSIST :P

9mfis1C.jpg

really didnt know what to do about the N or K so just removed it. im sure someone better at PS than me could do a better job aha

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad