#RFA/ProspectWatch - Summer of 2014 - Part I

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I agree, it was evident Olver's time was up. During the last game of the season he dropped the F bomb on a tv interview. Was just indicative of the whole situation. People need to let Sgarbossa go too, he's not a top prospect either.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
HA! You got a clip of that?

Unfortunately I don't. It was one of the last games of the year on a broadcast simulcast on tv and radio, so I was only listening. They interviewed him after the first period. It was in the context of "yeah that's Fing awesome". The broadcasters had to apologize for him after the commercial break.

On a side note, Sgarbossa got a game misconduct for flipping off the other bench in a game late last season.

JoeSakic13

May 30, 2013
San Francisco
I agree, it was evident Olver's time was up. During the last game of the season he dropped the F bomb on a tv interview. Was just indicative of the whole situation. People need to let Sgarbossa go too, he's not a top prospect either.

Agreed. He seemed like a legit add-on during the time of the trade, but not as much anymore. Seemingly still won that trade though.....now bring back Winnik!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad