Rexall Place STR Opinions

DipsyMcDoodles

Apr 6, 2014
Edmonton
Hey guys, I'm looking at a couple of tickets that are section 231 and row STR? I'm pretty sure that's a standing area; wanted to know your opinions if you've ever sat in the section or similar places around the arena.

Yeah15

2nd Tier Fan
Mar 15, 2007
Was thinking of posting something similar, was wondering if anyone knew which standing room sections had the belly bar.
And from my experience standing room isn't bad at all if you have the belly bar, it's easy to get to the concessions quick because there's no one in your way. No one bothering you all game trying to get in and out of the aisle. I'm pretty sure they're only at the top of the 200 level at the ends of the rink.

ekcut

The Refs shot JFK.
Jul 25, 2007
Edmonton
I love the standing room tickets.

A totally different view from of the game! Watching the game from up there gives you a glimps of what Gretzky saw when he was on the ice.
You see every play develop so much clearer.

OilNation

Aug 26, 2014
I have got standing tickets the last 4-5 years (mini packs, individual games)

I personally like it much better for the price considering the difference to sit a row or two down from the STR section. The only seats I would consider for the same price is in section 333 or 334.

Anyways only even sections have the belly bar (correct me if I'm wrong) I don't think I could stand and watch a game without it though, seems to awkward.

McGoMcD

Aug 14, 2005
Edmonton, AB
The view is great, but bottom line you do get tired of standing by the 3rd period. Your feet/knees/back will start to get sore. I guess that depends on lot on your health and age.

Replacement*

Checked out
Apr 15, 2005
Hiking
SRO is great. Best memory of those tickets is playoff come from behind victory against Dallas that shocked the stars. It was magical.

SRO is better vantage than any Gallery seat and closer to the action. Also no worries looking over someones head or being behind a "leaner".

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad