Management Revisiting Julien/Sweeney

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
I will always despise Sweeney for letting Claude twist in the wind for 2 months while he(Sweeney) tried to make up his f***ing mind about whether to keep the coach or to fire him. If I was Claude I would have been strongly tempted to tell Sweeney to sod off after Sweeney's announcement that CJ would be retained, just to f*** him over and give him a strong dose of his own medicine. Fortunately for the Bruins CJ has more class than I do lol. IMO what Sweeney did was very disrespectful to Claude and unprofessional too. Sweeney should have had a plan in place when he was appointed GM and don't ever tell me he never gave much thought about what he'd do if he ever got the job. :rant:

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
I will always despise Sweeney for letting Claude twist in the wind for 2 months while he(Sweeney) tried to make up his ****ing mind about whether to keep the coach or to fire him. If I was Claude I would have been strongly tempted to tell Sweeney to sod off after Sweeney's announcement that CJ would be retained, just to **** him over and give him a strong dose of his own medicine. Fortunately for the Bruins CJ has more class than I do lol. IMO what Sweeney did was very disrespectful to Claude and unprofessional too. Sweeney should have had a plan in place when he was appointed GM and don't ever tell me he never gave much thought about what he'd do if he ever got the job. :rant:
That was the only problem I had with Sweeney and Neely.
That's not how you treat a 10 year old coach in the NHL, winningest franchise coach,and only Stanley cup winner in last 47 f***ing years. That's disgusting. Julien deserved it to be treated with decency.

Reactions: BMC

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
the situation wasn`t handled well but much like game 7 last year, new year, can`t change anything and not worried about it

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
the situation wasn`t handled well but much like game 7 last year, new year, can`t change anything and not worried about it

Bruce Cassidy should keep how Bruins management treated Claude Julien in mind every single day of his tenure. Never mind that they just gave him a nice new contract.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada
The funniest thing about Claude is that while he made us suffer through some of the most boring hockey a fan could watch for ten f***ing years , he's got the Habs playing a way more fun to watch brand of hockey . Gimme Cassidy over Claude every time.

Reactions: LSCII

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad