NFL: Revis no longer in serious trouble - all charges dismissed

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
Knocking two people unconscious is mild, seriously?

can we wait for all the facts to come out first pls

home boy was being a knob and following him taking videos of him at 3 in the morning and then what i assume was a pretty heated argument between him and the guy and a third party started since it devolved into fisticuffs...

not saying he isn't in the wrong but yes

assuming this is what happened

this is pretty mild as far as dumb things sports stars do go

Replicator

Replicated User
Jan 1, 2014
One of the victims had bones broken around his eye.. even if he can't get justice in a courtroom, maybe he can bring a civil suit, or negotiate a cash settlement with Revis for his injury (?) We'll see..

Honestly, it sounds like this could have been the motivation of the two knuckleheads. Goad him into doing something aggressive or violent, get him on video, sell the video and/or sue for damages. (I'm sure they didn't count on a broken orbital bone.) It sounds like there were plenty of opportunities for them to avoid a fight here.

is it me or is this just 2010's media overblowning the heck out of something
It's just you. He's a pretty well-known figure, and he committed one or more felonies in public, and charges are being pressed against him.

DangleCity

Jun 23, 2016
With what happened in other case, this doesn't really sound like "serious trouble"...

I guess it depends on how seriously you think putting two people in the hospital is. I think a lot of people are kinda down playing this simply because Revis will most likely get off with a small or nothing punishment. If this was you or I it would be a different story and we would probably be in "serious trouble".

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby

Carolinas Identity*

I'm a bad troll...
Jun 18, 2011
Calgary, AB
:laugh:

Interesting route

For the record I think both sides are in the wrong here. But you can't just leave two ppl laying in the streets unconscious because they filmed you and were bugging you

if that was the extent of what they were doing then you are right

but we do not know everything yet

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
A video has emerged that shows the two unconscious men who were reportedly knocked out by NFL player Darrelle Revis as they lay in the street in Philadelphia.

In the footage, a man can be heard bragging the he 'just knocked both of these motherf*****s out.'

The man speaking, who is believed to be Revis, then says to a third person: 'Shut up before I knock your a** out next.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...elle-Revis-accused-beating.html#ixzz4ZCYhbjJX

Bonzai12

Nov 2, 2007
Denver CO
350px-Alcatraz_Island_photo_D_Ramey_Logan.jpg

Revis Island

Baby Punisher

Sponsor
Mar 30, 2012
Staten Island, NY
Legal issues aside I doubt he does any real time. He may get off with probation. It's the personal injury lawsuit that is going to be staggering. That's gonna be a big check Revis writes.

mouser

Business of Hockey
Jul 13, 2006
South Mountain
Jets are probably hoping there's some way for them to get out of the $6m Revis is guaranteed if they cut him. Which could theoretically happen if the league suspended Revis, but usually the league doesn't do anything until after the legal situation is resolved.

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
His buddy taking the fall for him from what I've seen.

Walked in and told the judge he did it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad