Revert Back to the Old Sharks Logo

WestCoast

Oct 25, 2006
I don't know why they ever changed it in the first place, that was a modern classic if you ask me, one that should have lasted. I really think we need to pull a Sabres and bring back the classic logo and colors.

SJsharks

Apr 17, 2007
Dont worry about it
I don't know why they ever changed it in the first place, that was a modern classic if you ask me, one that should have lasted. I really think we need to pull a Sabres and bring back the classic logo and colors.

I 100% agree. I like the new logo and jerseys just fine, but when you compare the two and hold them side by side there really is no comparison in my opinion. Like you said it's a classic and really should have lasted. Unfortunately I believe the closest we'll ever come to seeing the old logo back is when the worcester sharks are playing.

WestCoast

Oct 25, 2006
ha this is what I was thinking about while we were getting beaten up by the Hawks, our jersey's or logo (whatever it is) just aren't that good compared to what they used to be.

tattooedsean

Hockey Maniac!
May 16, 2012
Arizona
I don't know what my opinion is on the current jerseys due to the yellow that is part of them.

I prefer the original keep it simple jerseys.

OffSydes

#tank2014/5
Aug 14, 2011
As confirmed by multiple sources, the Reebok guide has the Sharks getting new jerseys.

My speculation: A lot of times teams "ease" jerseys changes in... IE if the third is going to become the primary it is featured a lot in promos etc.. The Sharks website has a lot less orange than it has in years past. Maybe orange is going away ?

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
Iirc, the New Jersey the sharks are getting is just replacing the shoulder patch, probably to the SJ seen on the black armor

Wolf74

Feb 15, 2013
San Jose
Like the new logo. Just wish they would take out the burnt orange from the uniform and replace it with the grey of the old uniforms. Also, the shoulder patch on the teal uniforms shouldn't be the same as the main one on the chest (I know, the shoulder patch has a tail, big deal). I was hoping that eventually they'd take a cue from Calgary and use a California flag as a shoulder patch. It'd look great and kinda stick it to the other California teams at the same time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad