Speculation: Reverse Retro 2.0 (upd: post 22 for alleged Hawks sweater)

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Are you not a fan of the black alternates or barber pole variations? The classic red/white will always reign supreme but I love both those variations myself.
The barber poles are generic and boring. The black doesn't look awful but it's not the red or white and why mess with such a great look?

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
The barber poles are generic and boring. The black doesn't look awful but it's not the red or white and why mess with such a great look?

I would only see it as "messing" if they adopted a variation as a permanent replacement of either the red or white. I don't have any problems with alternates being thrown into the rotation 10-12 times a year. Allows for new and interesting takes.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
I would only see it as "messing" if they adopted a variation as a permanent replacement of either the red or white. I don't have any problems with alternates being thrown into the rotation 10-12 times a year. Allows for new and interesting takes.
It's not new or interesting though. Not in my eyes anyway.

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs

Some interesting concepts from this video from a former Adidas designer's website.

1659976423083.png

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad