GDT: Return to play exhibition - LEAFS VS HABS - Tuesday July 28 @ 8PM EST

Status
Not open for further replies.

keonsbitterness

Sep 14, 2010
south of Steeles
Ya, I know. I was trying to think of a city that would have a low infection rate and not much people going in & out. Green Bay is all I could think of quickly.
NFL floated a plan in April to have a bubble by building a bunch of stadiums from scratch on some island off the coast of South Carolina. Didn't go anywhere, obviously.

Havoc

Jul 25, 2009
Overall an encouraging game going into the CBJ series. You can see the focus on defense from the pause. Need the Matthews line to get going and the PP tho
I get the sense that line doesn't care much. Just going through the motions waiting to unleash on game 1.

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
Hyman has looked great. Matthews and Nylander are skating, but aside from a few chances in the first have looked meh. JT line looks good though
The one thing with Nylander is Matthews is it just take one quick chance for them to get on the board. Obviously not their best nights of play but they can still get something at any moment.

Reactions: Willchel Marlynder

Just Rude

"I'm listening to the *** song!!!"
Oct 15, 2005
I am guessing “plan the parade” is going to be the catchphrase on the main boards tonight. Originality and all.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
Maybe not the exhibition. I'll find out. Just weird they would have to quarantine for 14 days. No exemption for TV. Even so, it is doubtful NBC is doing a game that is not being shown in the U.S.
NBC is doing all the games in Toronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad