Proposal: Retooling the Ducks

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
If he is MTL need to be on this case
A few teams would prob be in on him I assume. Were you in the thread the other day, I think Anaheim fans said Mete + Olofsson + 1st... but montreal fans were a lil skeptical on moving mete(cuase they want to add a ld to mete, not create the same hole they are trying to fix), very understandable.

if we do move fowler its likely a sign that we are going to retool/build and a package of young assets would be great. Duck fans wanted a left handed dmen to replace fowler(which is why they asked for mete)… but at this point im okay just fallin down the standings a bit and having a few extra picks this season.

Olofsson + 1st + prospect/young player
for
fowler

id be looking at something like that, I just don't know much about montreal prospect pool outside of olofsson(someone I was hoping the ducks would snag at the draft)

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
A few teams would prob be in on him I assume. Were you in the thread the other day, I think Anaheim fans said Mete + Olofsson + 1st... but montreal fans were a lil skeptical on moving mete(cuase they want to add a ld to mete, not create the same hole they are trying to fix), very understandable.

if we do move fowler its likely a sign that we are going to retool/build and a package of young assets would be great. Duck fans wanted a left handed dmen to replace fowler(which is why they asked for mete)… but at this point im okay just fallin down the standings a bit and having a few extra picks this season.

Olofsson + 1st + prospect/young player
for
fowler

id be looking at something like that, I just don't know much about montreal prospect pool outside of olofsson(someone I was hoping the ducks would snag at the draft)

I would be interested in this deal ! And for me Mete can be included in a deal for Fowler

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I would be interested in this deal ! And for me Mete can be included in a deal for Fowler
Mete 1st and olofsson … id say yes right now... if mete isn't part of the deal depends who the 3rd piece is.

Like I said I understand montreal fans wanting to keep mete so they can have 2 good left dmen…. so idk who else they could potentially put in instead of mete.

But if your cool with mete being in the deal :D then I can say I accept

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Mete 1st and olofsson … id say yes right now... if mete isn't part of the deal depends who the 3rd piece is.

Like I said I understand montreal fans wanting to keep mete so they can have 2 good left dmen…. so idk who else they could potentially put in instead of mete.

But if your cool with mete being in the deal :D then I can say I accept

Maybe not Mete + Olofsson + 1st that I'm not ready but in a other type of deal I could inclued Mete

Reactions: Getz2perry

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
Best prospect doesn't mean most important, id argue Larsson, Steel, Lundestrum and mahura are important than terry and comtois,... but as of right now id say terry and comtois are better than those 4.

But there is scenarios I could see Terry being on the table, but the way this team has looked/going id rather just hold on to all our young players and add more talent/picks and get ready for when those contracts come off the books.
Thats basicly it, If Getzlaf gets hurt then not having Steel or Lundestrom hurts the team alot. If Mahura or Larsson aren't around, well our Dmen keep getting hurt every year so that depth is needed.

The Ducks are starting to look like Winger depth isn't a problem anymore as there will be a log jam next season. Next season wingers Rakell/Kase/Ritchie/Aberg/Comtois/Terry/Jones/Sprong/Cogliano/Sherwood

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad