Reto Berra Scores (Not A Typo)

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
I hope this goal will bring attention to Berra , enough to boost his trade value.
Sakic need to be a good salesman he needs to capitalise on this once in a lifetime opportunity. Berra just gave Sakic the best chance to make a trade .

Frenchy

Administrator
Sep 16, 2006
϶(°o°)ϵ
Freudian, what it right after the goal ? :laugh:

Talk about sore losers , they didnt like Berra's celebration but it's such a rare thing for a goalie to score a goal , he had every right to be a hot-dog .

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003

Talk about sore losers , they didnt like Berra's celebration but it's such a rare thing for a goalie to score a goal , he had every right to be a hot-dog .

Yes. It was after the goal.

I think Chynoweth suspected it was coming. He had Heard, Siemens, Henley and Schumacher out there.

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
great goal.. lol
He actually could develope into a fine goalie.. all the skills perhaps just needs some coaching and to play with a team thats not poop

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

Yea seriously. All he seemed to do was skate energetically to the bench for fist bumps. Did I miss something? He could do somersaults all the way to the bench, it's not a like a forward scoring. It wasn't a blowout game, and that's a once in a career if you're lucky goal as a goaltender. Let him celebrate. Couple idiots on that other team.

Taak19

Sep 22, 2011
Lol how pathetic. Hopefully that boosts his confidence a bit. He was playing excellent in the first few games this season.

Avsboy

Dec 12, 2006
A quick spike in confidence I guess, before he's put in net against NHL teams on a consistent basis, shelled, and relegated to 3rd string goalie duties again.

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
I'm happy for the guy. My opinion only, but goalie is the toughest position in all of professional team sports.

I think he started really well for the AVs THIS season and then got burned by not a few bad TEAM plays...which just cascaded into a wrecked mental state.

If I had ever played goalie, I'd probably be locked away in some padded room by now.

Skobel24

#Ignited
May 23, 2008
Winnipeg
I hope this goal will bring attention to Berra , enough to boost his trade value.
Sakic need to be a good salesman he needs to capitalise on this once in a lifetime opportunity. Berra just gave Sakic the best chance to make a trade .

Berra scoring a goal isn't going to boost his value.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad