Sean Bergenheim|Dave Bolland|Jussi Jokinen
Scottie Upshall|Derek MacKenzie|Scottie Upshall

LD|RD
Brian Campbell|Aaron Ekblad
Willie Mitchell|Erik Gudbranson
Dmitry Kulikov|Alex Petrovic

Injuries and Scratches

Injuries: none

Scratches: Tomas Kopecky (healthy), Jimmy Hayes (healthy)

:devils

LW| C |RW
Adam Henrique|Scott Gomez|Jaromir Jagr
Patrick Elias|Travis Zajac|Martin Havlat
Dainius Zubrus|Mike Cammalleri|Steve Bernier
Jordin Tootoo|Jacob Josefson|Tuomo Ruutu

LD|RD
Andy Greene|Adam Larsson
Mark Fraser|Marek Zidlicky
Jon Merill|Peter Harrold

[fieldset=Expected Starting Goaltenders]Florida:
8466141.jpg

Roberto Luongo
GP | W | L | OTL | GAA | SV% | SO
38|18|11|8| 2.42| .920|2

VS.

New Jersey:
8476234.jpg

Keith Kinkaid
GP | W | L | OTL | GAA | SV% | SO
9|1|3|3| 2.54| .913|0
[/fieldset]

[fieldset=Opponent to watch]
Scott+Gomez+Florida+Panthers+v+New+Jersey+O1Wui8gdRpEl.jpg

Scott Gomez, seen here in a rare out of pressbox photo as a Panther, has revived his career in New Jersey, tallying 16 points in 25 games for the offensively inept Devils[/fieldset]

Pre game laugh: http://media.wgr550.com/a/101432506/greg-buck-calls-oilers-sabres.htm

Last edited:

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
I watched their game today, they got destroyed by the Penguins. Embarrassed. Kinkaid is a guess but 3 in 4 and after that game Schneider deserves a rest. I think they might come out flying because it was disgraceful how they played, they had a 5 on 3 for 2 minutes and got 1 shot.

Gizmo Tkachuk

Registered Loser
Sep 23, 2009
Florida
George Richards @GeorgeRichards
Tomas Fleischmann and Scottie Upshall appear to be back in for #FlaPanthers ... Jimmy Hayes and Tomas Kopecky likely out v #njDevils

George Richards @GeorgeRichards
We're thinking Kopecky sits because he's a little banged up; Hayes because he's gone 6 games w/out a point and someone has to. #FlaPanthers

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Maybe they can take Jagr, Elias and Cammy with us to the next game. While we're in the area.

And I feel like the Guddy, Petrovic pairing is going to get exposed.

TheEkbombIsReal

Paaaaaanthers
Aug 19, 2011
Gothenburg
Kinkaid will go Vezina Mode. Every freaking backup goalie does that when they play us.

Haven't seen the last few games (damn work), is it right to sit Hayes? I still feel we have a better chance of winning with Hayes in than Flashbang.

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
They had 14 shots on goal against the Pens last night... gotta win this one. Also can't see their older guys being very pumped on a back to back and being out of the playoff race.

EnforceTheLaus

In the Year of Our Hatter
Nov 3, 2013
Don't like Hayes out, even though he hasn't been on the scoresheet his big a good physical presence laying big hits cleanly.

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
After looking at the stats of their game last night, there is absolutely no reason for the Panthers to lose this game. It would be essential since I'm not so sure about our chances in Monday's game at MSG.

Yeah... I don't like Hayes being out either despite him not getting a point in his last six games. Bolland did get a point in the last game, but still don't understand why he gets a free pass to play every game.

FLpanthers16

#CatsAreComing
Jan 30, 2014
After looking at the stats of their game last night, there is absolutely no reason for the Panthers to lose this game. It would be essential since I'm not so sure about our chances in Monday's game at MSG.

Yeah... I don't like Hayes being out either despite him not getting a point in his last six games. Bolland did get a point in the last game, but still don't understand why he gets a free pass to play every game.

I watched their game just to see how they play as a team.

And to be honest i have not seen a team get that dominated in years.

Juggernaut27

#CatsHasCupNow?
Apr 29, 2014
Vancouver
Game plan: sneak in and steal their team bottle of Geritol. Profit.

Edit: that audio clip is the best thing I've heard all week.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Anyone worried about Kinkaid didn't watch the game last night. It's a huge break for the Panthers. Schneider was unreal.

MPGA

Make the Panthers Great Again
Nov 25, 2013
I'm not completely throwing in the towel, but I'm not too optimistic we make the playoffs. And that is ok. I think this season has been a big step in the right direction and I'm glad it is almost February and we are playing meaningful hockey games. I've been a diehard Panthers fan since our amazing Cup run made me fall in love with the game and as a result, I grew up playing travel roller hockey here in South Florida. While all my teammates were cheering for Detroit, Colorado and New Jersey I stuck with this sad franchise through all the crap years and I'm not about to give up now. That being said, I don't know if I could have handled another year of beer league level hockey and 6-1 final scores.

Oh yea and please win tonight, boys! This team embarrassed us in our home opener so it's time to show these geriatrics what for!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad