Bi Coastal Bawse*

10578_398170873632482_424595885_n.jpg

Would have been 9 today

GloveSave1

*** 15 ***
Jun 11, 2003
N.Windham, CT
Oh geesh...Heartbreaking. :(

Such a good lil guy too. These sick-o's take so many good people away from us. Makes me think of the Arizona shooting that took that bright and kind-hearted little girl, Christina-Taylor Green.

What a disgusting waste.

We pray for the comfort and care of the victims.

BergyMeister

Overpaid 4th liner
Mar 5, 2010
Tampa Via Vermont.
RIP Martin

It's still disgusts me to think about the bombing in Boston. As a parent I can't even imagine taking my Sons to something that's supposed to be a fun family outing and then have it all taken away in the blink of an eye by pieces of ****.

BMC

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2003
The Quiet Corner
As awful as the way his life was ended his last days were full of love and joy, the way it should be for a little boy.

Rest in peace little one.

eskimo7737

Sep 23, 2006
If they win the CUP they should bring it to the Richard home and have the family spend a day with the cup.. win it for Martin!!

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
my dream scenario is the Bruins win the Cup in game 6 and one of the players be it Bergeron, Ference, or Thornton,in the on ice post game celebration not only acknowledges all the people personally affected by the horrible event that took place at the Marathon, but singularly let Martin know he's a part of this Cup and will always be a part of this team

really just so sad

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I have a 9 yr old son..I couldn't imagine what this family has dealt with.

Martin has really gotten to me. Plus his little sister lost her leg..his Mom had eye and brain injuries.

That poor family. :(

I hope somewhere Martin is watching the B's. He was a fan.

RIP little man.

08SeaBass08

Maybe next year.
Jul 8, 2010
Funkytown, Boogie Wonderland
Martin has really gotten to me. Plus his little sister lost her leg..his Mom had eye and brain injuries.

That poor family. :(

I hope somewhere Martin is watching the B's. He was a fan.

RIP little man.

I can't keep from getting emotional every time I think of this family, too. The depth of their personal tragedy is so colossally unfair.

Ladyfan

Miss Bergy, Savvy and Quaider. Welcome back Looch!
Sponsor
Jun 8, 2007
next to the bench
I can't keep from getting emotional every time I think of this family, too. The depth of their personal tragedy is so colossally unfair.

It makes me so sad...and angry at the evil people who don't even think twice about doing this to others.

Martin has the face of a beautiful little boy. I can't get over the pain that his family has gone through. His little face gets to me.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Absolutely horrible... RIP and Happy Birthday.

Your birthday present will be a little late but it's worth it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad