Rest In Peace, lomiller1

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
@lomiller1 Good luck my dude! And f***, f***, f*** cancer!!!

Now I'm imagining Paul Maurice absolutely losing his shit about cancer in that legendary GIF, where the poor man's Will Sasso in the Jets jersey behind him throws in his "f*** cancer!" for good measure.

Hope you caught the game today @lomiller1, it was a good'er. And I hope you keep staying strong :)

ps241

The Ballad of Ville Bobby
Sponsor
Mar 10, 2010
Hi everyone. Sorry it was so log between updates. It turns out I had a pretty serious infection that could treated by intravenous anti-antibiotics so I had to stay in the hospital for the last week.

As usual the staff at the Vic was great to me. They could have sent me to HSC but I did end up staying at the Vic. They found me a bed in a recovery area for people with Alzheimers, or they were just trying to tell me something lol. Either way they treated me very well.

Hope you don’t mind me checking in. Any update would be appreciated if you are up to it.

Tasteless Beaver

Here for the hot takes
Jul 8, 2015
Ottawa, Ontario
I don’t think he made it, guys.

Rest In Peace, lomiller1. Thank you for sharing your journey with us, and for being a part of the HFJets family. Farewell.

Last edited:

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
I don’t think he made it, guys.

Rest In Peace, lomiller1. Thank you for sharing your journey with us, and for being a part of the HFJets family. Farewell.

Rest in peace, Iomiller1. Thank you for your contributions here and for being a Jets fan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad