Represent!

Kevinsane

Kraken up.
Apr 11, 2022
Dawson Creek, BC
Cheering for a team in only its third year makes it unlikely that that anyone has a fully decked out man cave of Kraken memorabilia, but I thought this was cool.
I’m fortunate enough to have the home, away, reverse retro, and winter classic jerseys all in adidas instead of the cursed Fanatics. I bought a Firebirds white and have a Metropolitans I bought eight years ago.
I play disc golf, and a manufacturer of discs had the the forethought to partner with the NHL and release discs of each team.
I got this yesterday.
What do YOU rock to show your fandom?

Attachments

• IMG_9857.jpeg
    IMG_9857.jpeg
    334.8 KB · Views: 4

The Marquis

Aug 24, 2020
Washougal, WA
Right on! That’s cool!

I have a multitude of hats and all the in game jerseys so far, but in Fanatics because I’m a cheap ass, but they also fit me better. The adidas ones are too narrow in the chest.

I also have license plate holders on my rigs, stickers on my bumpers and coffee mugs, etc.

Reactions: Kevinsane

kihei

McEnroe: The older I get, the better I used to be.
Jun 14, 2006
Toronto
I have a ball cap, that's it. Virtually no Kraken gear in Toronto. I would get a third jersey if I could fine one that a) fit and b) didn't have Grubauer's name on. it. I do get a lot of comments on my ball cap, I must say.

RainyCityHockey

Dec 24, 2019
Germany
I've got a cap, a framed picture of opening day season one with (printed) signatures of all players(even Alex Barre-Boullet who never played a game for the Kraken there) and the adidas away jersey with Beniers on the back.

Fistfullofbeer

May 9, 2011
Whidbey Island, WA
There was some thing around Release the Kraken in the first season. I signed up for that so have a puck, shirt, water bottle, around the same logo. Went out and bought a sweatshirt and jersey as well. That is pretty much it for me. Oh .. and I have this nice logo my wife got me last winter for my office/game room. Oh and she also wallpapered my office so the Logo would look good.

1710870461565.jpeg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad