Rumor: REPORT - WORCESTER TELEGRAM - Patrice Bergeron expected to re-sign with Boston Bruins on 1-year deal

NDiesel

Mar 22, 2008
NWO
Not joking, this might very well be the happiest I've been about something Bruins related since the 2011 SCF. So excited to get the privilege to watch this amazing player for at least another season. This is Christmas come early for me.
This x1000. Maybe the team won't win the cup. Maybe they miss the playoffs even. But to be able to watch him for at least one more season is something we should all cherish as fans.

missingchicklet

Jan 24, 2010
This x1000. Maybe the team won't win the cup. Maybe they miss the playoffs even. But to be able to watch him for at least one more season is something we should all cherish as fans.
Exactly. I know the odds of the Bs winning the Cup are pretty slim this coming season, but I get a great amount of joy watching Bergy with and without the puck, doing all the little things that don't show up on the stat sheet. Very similar to prime Chara in that regard. You're right -- we should cherish every game we get to see Bergy play. And the great thing is that he's coming off a Selke season and still playing top-tier hockey. Literally have had tears in my eyes the past 15 minutes or so. It would have been hard coming to grips with watching the Bs without Bergy.

Bruinaura

Resident Cookie Monster
Mar 29, 2014
waiting.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad