Report: Tomas Kopecky Interested In Returning to Chicago

BobbyJet

watch the game, everything else is noise
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Wouldn't surprise me if he came back real cheap. Doesn't he still live here? Did he marry a Chicago girl? My memory is getting fuzzy.

Campbell was very active in the community and a popular Hawk. As we all know, it was his ludicrous contract that meant he had to go. I doubt he'll be back, but never say never.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
I'd be cool with Soupy back.

His was an odd situation one. I loved him, and I think that most fans loved him as well, but was beyond stoked when we traded him, as were most. Just an example of a good player with a bad contract. His trade was one of our biggest cap saving moved that helped us win two more Cups. Plus, gotta give him eternal props for the assist on the Cup winning goal in 2010.

Sarava

May 9, 2010
West Dundee, IL
Campbell was very active in the community and a popular Hawk. As we all know, it was his ludicrous contract that meant he had to go. I doubt he'll be back, but never say never.

Our Canadian friends probably don't know this. But he was actually on some local tv post Cup coverage here for the cup win a few months ago. He had nice things to say about pretty much everything he spoke about.

LandofLincoln*

Kopecky was good in his role when here last time. I'd rather pass on him. Could he fit?... Maybe but I'd rather gamble filling roster spots with AHL callups. We have first rounders that haven't been evaluated at the NHL level.

BrianE

Dec 29, 2014
WI
Our Canadian friends probably don't know this. But he was actually on some local tv post Cup coverage here for the cup win a few months ago. He had nice things to say about pretty much everything he spoke about.

On Comcast Sports channel 665 on direct TV, Cup night in the Windy city, he did a good job.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Gold Coast Suns @ Brisbane Lions
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $36,790.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Cagliari vs Lecce
    Cagliari vs Lecce
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $25.00