Replica Cup Banner

Shootmaster_44

Sep 10, 2005
Saskatoon
This is a very weird request, but I was hoping one of my LA area Kings fan could help me out. On the TEAM LA store Facebook page there was a picture of Bailey holding a Kings Cup banner that the store has for sale. It isn't available online and someone asked how to get it and was told to call the store directly. To make a long story short, I did today and was told that they do not ship to Canada from the store. The picture of the one Bailey was holding would be nice, but is $100. However, the woman I was talking to just now said they had a smaller one that is $30.

If anyone is able to pick me one up and ship it to me that would be fantastic. I can pay you via Paypal and just let me know the shipping costs. I am unsure of whether these banners are easily foldable or not, so it might be a large package. But anyone that can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. PM if you are willing and we can set something up. The flipside, is if you are willing to and happen to be down in LA and are local to me (from Edmonton to Saskatoon area) I could always pick it up from you as well.

I don't expect anyone to do this, so nobody needs to feel obligated to do so. But if anyone can do me this favour, it would be greatly appreciated.

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
This is a very weird request, but I was hoping one of my LA area Kings fan could help me out. On the TEAM LA store Facebook page there was a picture of Bailey holding a Kings Cup banner that the store has for sale. It isn't available online and someone asked how to get it and was told to call the store directly. To make a long story short, I did today and was told that they do not ship to Canada from the store. The picture of the one Bailey was holding would be nice, but is $100. However, the woman I was talking to just now said they had a smaller one that is $30.

If anyone is able to pick me one up and ship it to me that would be fantastic. I can pay you via Paypal and just let me know the shipping costs. I am unsure of whether these banners are easily foldable or not, so it might be a large package. But anyone that can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. PM if you are willing and we can set something up. The flipside, is if you are willing to and happen to be down in LA and are local to me (from Edmonton to Saskatoon area) I could always pick it up from you as well.

I don't expect anyone to do this, so nobody needs to feel obligated to do so. But if anyone can do me this favour, it would be greatly appreciated.

Somtimes it sucks not routing for the local team huh? I paid a boat load to get a Bernier Monarchs Jersey. It is an awesome jersey...tooo bad it doesn't seem like he become a starter for LA.

Ron*

Just so you know, the $100 one is awesome, made with real cloth, and pretty big. Not sure it would blend in with a typical home, but for a superfan it would. :D

The smaller $30 one is nice, but is made of felt and for some reason they put a "v" cut-out on the bottom that absolutely ruins it. It doesn't look the same as the actual banner for this reason.

I am debating, but will probably shell out the $100 and who knows, hang it in my stairwell. ;)

Shootmaster_44

Sep 10, 2005
Saskatoon
Somtimes it sucks not routing for the local team huh? I paid a boat load to get a Bernier Monarchs Jersey. It is an awesome jersey...tooo bad it doesn't seem like he become a starter for LA.

Very much so. Other than being a Saskatchewan Roughriders fan, I don't cheer for any of the other local teams.

Worst part is likely after Sunday I will be chasing more Champs stuff, when my Niners win the Super Bowl. Only nice thing about being single is I have no wife to nag me about buying these kinda things.

Shootmaster_44

Sep 10, 2005
Saskatoon
Just so you know, the $100 one is awesome, made with real cloth, and pretty big. Not sure it would blend in with a typical home, but for a superfan it would. :D

The smaller $30 one is nice, but is made of felt and for some reason they put a "v" cut-out on the bottom that absolutely ruins it. It doesn't look the same as the actual banner for this reason.

I am debating, but will probably shell out the $100 and who knows, hang it in my stairwell. ;)

My home is really not a typical home. My apartment looks more like a teenagers bedroom than a typical home haha. I have sports posters galore, a Metallica poster and a few bikini calendars up. I have sports stuff everywhere. It would go with my decore haha.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad