Replacement GM Need ASAP. #1 Pick in Prospect Draft

Nuge93

Stuck in a "Rebuild"
Jun 27, 2013
Had a GM who missed the draft and hasn't logged in in a week.

Need a GM ASAP as the prospect draft starts on Wednesday at 1 PM EST.

Would like the GM to be active. Please PM me your email if interested and a short description of your fantasy history.

Team has the first pick in the prospect draft (chance to get Gibson or Mackinnon!). Notable names: Backes, Pavelski, E. Staal, N. Backstrom (WSH), Kunitz, Marchand, and Elias.

Here is the outline. needs a few touch ups as a there have been a few minimal changes.

PM me questions!

Welcome to the Premier Fantasy League!
Listed below is the outline.

League Type: H2H Each Category (Fantasy teams compete against each other 1-on-1 and receive a Win, Loss or Tie for each scoring category in each Scoring Period).

Conference: There will be one large conference in which every team will play each other at least once a year, sometimes twice.

Playoffs: The top 8 teams with the best records make the playoffs.

Draft: Opening draft order will be randomized 1 hour prior to entry draft. Entry Draft Time Limit: 90 seconds. If an owner is not present at the time of their draft pick, Fantrax will select for them based on their pre-draft rankings. It is a serpentine draft. (Example: Team A has pick 1 in round 1, they would not pick again until round 2 pick 16). Prospect draft will begin 24 hours after entry draft has conluded and will be conducted in the "Prospect Draft Thread". There will not be emails sent out so you will need to check back at least once or twice a day to check when you will be up. Prospect Draft Time Limit: 8 Hours. The entry player draft will occur on 7/20/14 at 8 PM EST. See below for definition of a "prospect". Owners who draft PROSPECTS during the entry draft will have their pick undone and skipped for that round.

Draft Orders: The future draft orders will be based off of the REGULAR SEASON standings. Playoff results have zero effect on the prospect draft orders.

Rosters:
- 20 man active rosters (4C, 4LW, 4RW, 6D, 2G).
- 5 bench spots, 3 IR spots.
- 15 prospects max.
- Rosters lock on Monday, 1 minute before first game. Changes made to roster, claims and trades made during the week will be executed at the start of the next scoring period. DON'T FORGET.
-Skater prospects are players under the age of 24 years old with less than 100 regular season games played.
*Example 1: Player A is 19 years old, but has played in 50 regular season games, he is still considered a prospect*
*Example 2: Player B is 20 years old, but has played in 150 regular season games, he is NOT considered a prospect*
*Example 3: Player C is 24 years old, but has played in 25 regular season games, he is NOT condsidered a prospect*
-Goalie prospects are players under the age of 26 years old with less than 50 regular season games played.

Waivers: When a player is dropped, they will be placed on waivers, or the "waiver wire". The waiver order will be the opposite of the standings, and once a player is claimed, that team will move to last in the waiver order. Max of 4 claims per week.

Trading: Trades are encouraged. Trading of future draft picks can be made as long as they are posted in a thread and confirmed by both teams involved. Trades are able to be vetoed, but will need 5 votes within a two day period after the trade is accepted. Trade deadline will be 3 weeks before the end of our regular season.

Scoring Categories:
-Players: Goals (G), Assists (A), Points (P), Games Played (GP), Game Winning Goals (GWG), Power Play Points (PPP), Short Handed Points (SHP), Hits (Hit), Blocked Shots (Blk), Penalty Minutes (PIM), Faceoffs Won (FOW).
-Goalies: Games Played (GP), Goals Allowed Average (GAA), Saves (Sv), Save Percentage (SV%), Shut outs (SHO), Wins (W).
-Goalies need to play a minimum of TWO games during a scoring period for their stats to count, otherwise those stats will not count and increase the chance of recieving a loss in multiple scoring categories.

Suggestions: If you have any suggestions please post in the "Suggestions" thread. If you have a concern about a player, please PM me or send me an email.

Alternate LM's: A pair of LM's will be chosen before the begining of the season depending on their involvment in the league and how active they are.

Activity: Owners are required to log in at least once a week to set their lineups. Failure to log in for two straight weeks will result in being kicked from the league. If an owner misses 3 weeks over the course of the season they will also be kicked. **Exceptions can be made under certain circumstances AHEAD OF TIME**

Nuge93

Stuck in a "Rebuild"
Jun 27, 2013
Had a full league, one guy left and another hasn't logged on in a while so might need two more owners.

Notable names on team that is for sure open:
Bonino, Nielson, Stamkos, Vermette, Cammalleri, MacArthur, Schenn, Brouwer, Frolik, Gionta, Wheeler, Carlson, Wisniewski, Palat, Carle, Hamuis, Halak, SChneider, Talbot.

Team is a contender and has a pick in the prospect draft coming up in about 15 slots.

PM for more info or if interested

UnleashRasmus

Rasmus has gone Super Saiyan VI!
Apr 15, 2012
Nashville Tennessee
Had a full league, one guy left and another hasn't logged on in a while so might need two more owners.

Notable names on team that is for sure open:
Bonino, Nielson, Stamkos, Vermette, Cammalleri, MacArthur, Schenn, Brouwer, Frolik, Gionta, Wheeler, Carlson, Wisniewski, Palat, Carle, Hamuis, Halak, SChneider, Talbot.

Team is a contender and has a pick in the prospect draft coming up in about 15 slots.

PM for more info or if interested

I will take the team.

Nuge93

Stuck in a "Rebuild"
Jun 27, 2013
Team of

Backes, Backstrom (WSH), Pavelski, Staal, Elias, Kunitz, Marchand, EMPTY, Garbutt, Smith C, Upshall, EMPTY, Allan, Brodie, Greene (NJ), Lovejoy, Stone, Tyutin, Gordon.

Goalies: Johnson C, Lack, Brodeur, Ramo, Thomas.

Still open.

also has nathan mackinnon and a prospect pick coming up in 2 picks.

PM me your email for invite.

njdevilfan2005

May 6, 2013
Tacoma WA
I just sent you a pm. I am looking for a new keeper league as the one I was in almost half stopped participating and I am not sure the commish is going to reopen it this fall

TOGuy14

Dec 30, 2010
Toronto
Team of

Backes, Backstrom (WSH), Pavelski, Staal, Elias, Kunitz, Marchand, EMPTY, Garbutt, Smith C, Upshall, EMPTY, Allan, Brodie, Greene (NJ), Lovejoy, Stone, Tyutin, Gordon.

Goalies: Johnson C, Lack, Brodeur, Ramo, Thomas.

Still open.

also has nathan mackinnon and a prospect pick coming up in 2 picks.

PM me your email for invite.

Extremely weak roster, especially on D and G, but with the ability to draft Mack this team might have a brighter future...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad