Rename Sick Nuzuki - Nominations (Name + Avatar)

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
I prefer to instead remember that other young lady sitting on the steps when KK was picked and not that woman and her reaction. :)

Oh yes ... the lady who went commando.

Drawing upon that timeless and unforgettable incident, we get:

Commando KK

nc1797i.png

Just look up the slang definition of "commando", it's ugh ... compelling. :laugh:

FormerLurker

Sponsor
Mar 11, 2003
Mississauga
Ok I've got you man. You're new name shall be "Mr. Anderson". For your avatar, someone can shoop Josh Anderson's face onto Neo's body.

Hell, someone really skilled can replace Agent Smith with Bergevin too: "As you can see we've had our eye on you for some time now Mr. Anderson."

Mr. Anderson is your new name.

You're welcome.

Edit: While someone is swapping Agent Smith's head for Bergevin, you must also change his suit to purple! Damn we really need Moen in Glory.

Walrus26

Wearing a Habs Toque in England.
May 24, 2018
Peterborough, UK
Staying with the Japanese theme:

Umame Tetsubishi
Kaneda's Bike (knowledge of classic anime helps here and you would have a kickass avatar)

Not Japanese but Suzuki - relevant:

EnterTheDragon

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
Staying with the Japanese theme:

Umame Tetsubishi
Kaneda's Bike (knowledge of classic anime helps here and you would have a kickass avatar)

Not Japanese but Suzuki - relevant:

EnterTheDragon

Can't go wrong with Akira ever, I am an anime fan. My love of Suzuki does come from that end, my kids are half Japanese so I use him as a motivator for them. I'm more of a Takahashi or Oda fan myself.

Reactions: Walrus26

Habs

We should have drafted Michkov
Feb 28, 2002
weird I've never seen your username here before.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad