Remove which goalie?

aragon416

Oct 4, 2011
Currently have lehner, bernier and schneider on my fantasy team, but I need to get rid of one guy. Which one do you guys think I should get rid off?

League is based on GAA, Save Percentage, Wins, Shutouts. Need 3 appearances by goaltenders each week for their stats to count for my team.

Wiqkid*

Id keep em all. I have Bernier and Lehner myself, along with Rask. Keeping them all. But if you have to drop one it's gotta be Lehner.

Tuckerw68

Jan 8, 2011
Boston, MA
Currently have lehner, bernier and schneider on my fantasy team, but I need to get rid of one guy. Which one do you guys think I should get rid off?

League is based on GAA, Save Percentage, Wins, Shutouts. Need 3 appearances by goaltenders each week for their stats to count for my team.
Lehner but if starts weren't a big deal schneider because Lehner is on a better team

HullAndOates

Nov 13, 2013
Lehner looks good. So does Schneider, the difference is offense. I don't see much reason to assume the Devils make a big scoring turnaround with their style of play. Brodeur looks to be at least getting a time-share moving forward, as he has 5 of NJ's 6 wins. Meanwhile, Lehner is going to be taking starts away from Anderson if they continue playing the way they are, oh and also Ottawa is eighth in the league in scoring, just below Wash and above Tor, and they look like they can keep it up.
I say wait a week if you can, see if this trend continues and if so drop Schneider.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad