Post-Game Talk: Remember to cancel your Oilers+ subscription.

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
The changes to their systems are noticeable and are producing early results. Besides a couple bad periods in the Jets and Canucks games they haven’t gotten scored on much.

Only pre season but it’s nice that we’re keeping it tight to start the year. I like how a lot of guys have ramped up their play throughout pre season and how they’ve been pretty physical even though we’re not even in the regular season.

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Alot of positives from alot of players this preseason. This team looks to be coming together well. The top-6 looks awesome, the defense is looking more solid and the goaltending has been a big positive, imo.

This is a very good team, Let's f***ING Go! Start this season already.

Having not seen to night's game.

I expect Erne and Gagner to be offered contracts, but to start in Bako.

Neimo, Pederson, Malone and Pickard waived to Bako. And Broberg to Bako, unless both Ekholm and Kulak can't go to start the year.

Reactions: FiveFourteenSixOne

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
THREE BREAKAWAYS! Who does he think he is? Taylor Hall?
Hey, none were called back, that's progress.

Bouchard with the bad giveaway but all Nurse did was screen Campbell.
Nurse made sure that he was in no mans land on that goal.
Maybe, but Bouchard's giveaway was one thing, but he over skated the coverage, which blew up on the counter attack. That said, it's an easy learning experience.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Was watching the highlights. Hyman could of had 5 goals lol
Like I said a couple games ago, he appears to be well on his way to leading the "goals below expected" stat by a mile again this season.

RipsADrive

Sep 16, 2008
Edmonton
I was pissed at Woodcroft after the Canucks game so I'll have to acknowledge that he did close out the preseason as I hoped.

I feel like the mostly full teams playing the last 3 games is giving a good leadup to the season and the guys who still had a chance to fight for a spot still got some looks.

Bring on the regular season!

Reactions: Oilhawks

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad