Remember Tim Erixon?

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
You also never know if Kucherov would have developed into the same player here. He got to grow and develop in Tampa with a far more talented group of forwards. He wouldn't have a Stamkos here. You never know what would happen if you switch the organization.

Nah, kucherov would have been a superstar in Calgary or wherever he landed.

Your point only applies to fringe players, not superstar.

Reactions: BurnEmUp

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Nah, kucherov would have been a superstar in Calgary or wherever he landed.

Your point only applies to fringe players, not superstar.

Not necessarily true and this is kinda splitting hairs... He says that guys like MSL helped him understand what was needed to succeed. If we had drafted him, I think we'd be looking at another flawed super star scenario like Gaudreau as opposed to him being a bonafide superstar in Tampa.

Reactions: InfinityIggy

InfinityIggy

Zagidulin's Dad
Jan 30, 2011
Not necessarily true and this is kinda splitting hairs... He says that guys like MSL helped him understand what was needed to succeed. If we had drafted him, I think we'd be looking at another flawed super star scenario like Gaudreau as opposed to him being a bonafide superstar in Tampa.

I have zero doubt he would be getting the same treatment Gaudreau gets here, compounded by being Russian. The complaints about not being able to build around him would be the same.

Reactions: Johnny Hoxville

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad