Released OHLers

Futurehockeyscout98

Feb 25, 2014
I have been trying to create a list of players cut from the O this year who would excel at Jr.A(OJHL) and Jr.B(GOJHL)....My thoughts are Taylor Fielding(Jr.B), Ray Huether(Jr.B), Brandon Devlin(OJHL).... Any thoughts as to who else would look good?

EON

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 31, 2013
Raleigh, NC
I have been trying to create a list of players cut from the O this year who would excel at Jr.A(OJHL) and Jr.B(GOJHL)....My thoughts are Taylor Fielding(Jr.B), Ray Huether(Jr.B), Brandon Devlin(OJHL).... Any thoughts as to who else would look good?

pretty sure he hasn't been cut

Petes

Jun 23, 2014

Sorry but Devlin is FAR too good for the OJHL. He scored 15 in the OHL last season as a defenseman... He will traded to another OHL team.

Duke Guy

Sep 10, 2013
In fact if you go to the Saint John Sea Dog website you will see their season-opening roster which includes:

Former 67 Taylor Fielding

Former Frontenac Braydon Blight

Former Spitfire Adam Bateman

and Former Whaler/Greyhound/Ranger Mitchell Dempsey.

Petes1987

Oct 13, 2013
Whats the Word with the Petes OA's?

The Petes still have Michael Clarke, Josh MacDonald, Brandon Devlin and Connor Boland on the roster. They will keep both Michael Clarke and Josh MacDonald. They will also keep Connor Boland. They will likely trade Brandon Devlin for a player or a high draft pick. They will keep all four to start the season.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad