RELEASED: 2015-16 NHL and Flyers' Regular Season Schedule

PHILOUDELPHIA

Feb 29, 2012
South Jersey NJ
The first things I noticed aside from select opponents I want to see:

-"Short" road trip (California) after Christmas, usually that's at least 5 games long, this year it's only 3. And it's the 3rd year in a row that the game in LA is 4pm. Anaheim is 8pm. We nor the team gets hurt too bad with those late starts.

-No Easter Sunday, only happened once since I've been STH that the Flyers didn't play at home on Easter Sunday when it was in the regular season. Disappointing.

-Black Friday at 3pm is ugh, like that better at 1pm. I think they played Winnipeg one year at 11:30am, that was pretty badass.

-Zero Sunday Home Games. A little weak. Not egregious.

-Game in Washington Feb 7 will surely be an NBC game. 12pm, Super Bowl Sunday.

-First time the Flyers play at home on Leap Year Day since 1976.

I'm interested if anyone's picked up on any broken trends given that this is probably the first time Hextall was putting in the date requests.

It may seem like a 3 game road trip out west to end the year, but it will feel like a 5 game rd trip. Ducks Sharks Kings, home to MTL, road to wild.

that means they will land in LA, fly up to SJ, fly back to LA, fly to PHI, fly to MIN, fly to PHI.

its nuts

MiamiScreamingEagles

Global Moderator
Jan 17, 2004
I counted 13 back-to-back games* and the Flyers play the back half on the road 11/13 times.

*was a quick count, could have missed something.

October 20/21: H/A
October 29/30: H/A
November 2/3: A/A - This means the Flyers play 4 games in 5 nights
December 4/5: A/H
December 10/11: A/A
January 16/17: H/A
February 6/7: H/A
February 13/14: H/A
February 19/20: A/A
March 11/12: A/A
March 21/22: A/A
April 2/3: H/A
April 6/7: A/H

Add: Nov. 27-28 and Mar. 15-16.

SchennSational1022*

I saw Flyers in MSG and Prudential CTR. I'd like to do a few my goal is 3 road and i usually get about 5 home normally.

Id like to do Boston, Detroit, Chicago.

By the way, has anyone attended a flyers rangers game at MSG since the renovations. I been to MSG before, but not since the renovations.

I have been to 3 since the renovations. I had club seats/free buffet stuff included, but it still wasn't great. MSG atmosphere is terrible.

kolankosf

Jul 5, 2013
Red Deer, Alberta
We've got a family roadtrip planned out for this upcoming season.

October 29th NJ @ PHI
October 30th Ott @ DET
November 2nd LA @ CHI

We're driving back home (to SW ont) from Red Deer, AB. Visiting family, then catching games on the drive back. My boy just started sitting through games, so I'm hoping he'll do well. Can't wait for the season to start!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad