relax guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
all this lies trade, no cap space, oh we just signed fraser now we have no cap space to sign kadri and franson

ok guys we keep liles, send fraser down to get some games in, especially after his injury.
now we have over 6 mil to sign kadri and franson. keep brennen up, we will have a roster of 22, 1 extra forward and 1 extra defence:nod::handclap::)

Kessley Snipes*

all this lies trade, no cap space, oh we just signed fraser now we have no cap space to sign kadri and franson

ok guys we keep liles, send fraser down to get some games in, especially after his injury.
now we have over 6 mil to sign kadri and franson. keep brennen up, we will have a roster of 22, 1 extra forward and 1 extra defence:nod::handclap::)

:loony:

WilliamNylander

Papi's home
Jul 26, 2012
Grammar of peace

And lol @ sending Fraser down to get some games? He says he's back to 100% and practicing.

I approve of our leader King Kadri though

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
defence
phanauf-gunnersson
gardiner-franson
liles-ranger
brennen

any injuries we call up fraser or holzer

frankthetank91

Jul 30, 2011
You don't re-sign a player on a 1-way who played the majority of last season on the big club, down to the Marlies.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
You don't re-sign a player on a 1-way who played the majority of last season on the big club, down to the Marlies.

why? he was a rfa, leafs need depth and cap space, he is in line to go down, now that we signed ranger.

defence go down all year, we need depth:nod:

DLAC16

Mar 24, 2010

Brennan is already off the roster. I think Holzer and Smith will be removed and we will use the last 6M to get kadri and franson to settle for 3M or so each. I know that sounds optimistic but I think it can be done. This would give us a 21 man roster which isn't that great and thats why we will still look at moving Liles. If he isnt moved this year, Liles will be moved next off season We need that 3.8M cap space badly for next off season.

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008
The one thing that continues to make me nervous is the lack of a 1st line center. While they don't have a typical first line guy, I felt all right knowing that any one of Kadri, Grabs or Bozak could step into that roll if need be. I'm not so sure Bolland can. If one of Bozak and Kadri get hurt, I don't see anyone who can replace them long term.

I think getting Bernier could work out really well. I just wish the Kings wanted Kulemin instead of Frattin.

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
Brennan is already off the roster. I think Holzer and Smith will be removed and we will use the last 6M to get kadri and franson to settle for 3M or so each. I know that sounds optimistic but I think it can be done. This would give us a 21 man roster which isn't that great and thats why we will still look at moving Liles. If he isnt moved this year, Liles will be moved next off season We need that 3.8M cap space badly for next off season.

its 6.6 mil if you take off brennen and holzer, call brennen up makes 22 man roster:)

WilliamNylander

Papi's home
Jul 26, 2012
The one thing that continues to make me nervous is the lack of a 1st line center. While they don't have a typical first line guy, I felt all right knowing that any one of Kadri, Grabs or Bozak could step into that roll if need be. I'm not so sure Bolland can. If one of Bozak and Kadri get hurt, I don't see anyone who can replace them long term.

I think getting Bernier could work out really well. I just wish the Kings wanted Kulemin instead of Frattin.

Hopefully Joe Colborne gets some third line minutes, and also really learns how to use his body and size from centering Orr and mcclaren. I think he'll be ready to step into a top 9 role by midseason, hopefully

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
FORWARDS
Joffrey Lupul ($5.250m) / Tyler Bozak ($4.200m) / Phil Kessel ($5.400m)
James Van Riemsdyk ($4.250m) / Dave Bolland ($3.375m) / David Clarkson ($5.250m)
Frazer McLaren ($0.700m) / Jay McClement ($1.500m) / Nikolai Kulemin ($2.800m)
Joe Colborne ($0.600m) / Colton Orr ($0.925m)
Trevor Smith ($0.550m) /
Nazem Kadri ($2.701m) /
DEFENSEMEN
Dion Phaneuf ($6.500m) / John-Michael Liles ($3.875m)
Carl Gunnarsson ($3.150m) / Paul Ranger ($1.000m)
Jake Gardiner ($1.117m) / Cody Franson ($3.200m)
T.J. Brennan ($0.600m) /
GOALTENDERS
Jonathan Bernier ($2.900m)
James Reimer ($1.800m)
OTHER
Buyout: Darcy Tucker ($1.000m)
Buyout: Colby Armstrong ($1.000m)
Buried: Mark Fraser ($0.350m)
RETAINED SALARY TRANSACTIONS (0.778% of upper limit)
Matt Frattin ($0.437m—0.5%) Ben Scrivens ($0.062m—0.1%)
------
CAPGEEK.COM TOTALS (follow @capgeek on Twitter)
(these totals are compiled with the bonus cushion)
SALARY CAP: $64,300,000; CAP PAYROLL: $64,492,167; BONUSES: $300,000
CAP SPACE (22-man roster): $107,833

no particular order

WilliamNylander

Papi's home
Jul 26, 2012
Kind of seems like a topic that could have fit right into the Signings & Trades proposals thread.

But do you think the OP could find that thread on his own? That's the real question

Edit: just saw the phaneuf liles top pairing... Beautiful

And kadri as a scratch/extra forward

Leafs For Life*

Man has a love for Kadri but scratches him in his line up

cup67

May 8, 2010
TORONTO
Kind of seems like a topic that could have fit right into the Signings & Trades proposals thread.

no, its what do the leafs do next:)

keep liles send fraser down get some games in.
if we get an injury on defence fraser gets the call. DEPTH

but if we trade liles and than get an injury on defence , who gets the call:sarcasm:

leafs want depth on defence:nod:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad