From memory, seems like the home team always wins in nights with snow

334 club
Other games I attended at the Meadowlands
Vs the Senzzz and STL at The Rock

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
Changing tires on my mom's car over to winters, dropped a tire and it flew up and sprained a finger. Now it sucks to type, play guitar, or fap. I've been telling everyone at work who's been asking what happened that I was fingering myself and sneezed.

Obligatory weird anime reference for bingo:

screench.jpg

Anyways, let's go Devils.

SJinNewJersey

Every single one of us, the devil inside
Dec 21, 2017
New Jersey
From memory, seems like the home team always wins in nights with snow

334 club
Other games I attended at the Meadowlands
Vs the Senzzz and STL at The Rock
I attended a game against the Sabres one year in a snowstrom. I know it was the least attended game in the nhl that year. I went to the first row and yelled at Uwe Krupp before a face off that he was a goon, then he turned and looked at me....

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
devils lost to the flyers at home a few years back in a snowstorm game where they let everyone go down to the lower level. maybe 2011 or 12

Reactions: liquid1988

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
devils lost to the flyers at home a few years back in a snowstorm game where they let everyone go down to the lower level. maybe 2011 or 12

I'll never forget the horrified look of the Club STH woman when the "rif-raf" from the UL descended upon the Club seats.

Honest to god, the look she made was like someone dropped their pants in front of her & let go a steamer in public. Reminded me of Judge Smails' wife during the dookie pool scene.

cfb600ad85857f135e86e5807ae0ba75--judges.jpg

There were very few people at that game. Less than 1,000 I'd imagine. Only reason I made it is because I then lived about 60 feet from the subway.

Jack Be Quick

Hasek Is Right
Mar 17, 2011
Brooklyn
I'll never forget the horrified look of the Club STH woman when the "rif-raf" from the UL descended upon the Club seats.

Honest to god, the look she made was like someone dropped their pants in front of her & let go a steamer in public. Reminded me of Judge Smails' wife during the dookie pool scene.

cfb600ad85857f135e86e5807ae0ba75--judges.jpg

There were very few people at that game. Less than 1,000 I'd imagine. Only reason I made it is because I then lived about 60 feet from the subway.
I was there as well and it was hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad