Reintroduction

CLW

Nov 11, 2018
Hey all, I just wanted to introduce myself. I used to post a lot here back in the day, waaaaaay back in the day when the Jets/Coyotes came to Arizona, under the username of Hoot. That account is long gone, I guess, so I signed up again under this handle. I remember some names from back then, hbk and rt are still around I see.

I'm Finnish, started following the Jets when Selanne joined them, and followed the team to the desert and the Coyote era. Then I lost contact with hockey for a good while, but I've been lurking here on and off since the draft this summer. I just re-registered so I can throw an opinion around now and then (got plenty of those).

The game has certainly changed a lot with the cap system, so it will take some getting used to but I see the Coyotes are still the Coyotes, for better and for worse :scared::banghead: :)

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
I remember you well! You, hbk, Greg and Dan were the top posters back in the day debating the likes of Focht, Kelman and Safronov..

I just lurked at that time, rarely posted, cant even remember my username back then, possibly it was Seamus.

I tried using the waybackmachine to view old versions of that message board but no joy.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
Hockey's Future: Top 50 @ Hockey's Future

Top 50 from 1999 - "Pheonix" got the last honorable mention on the list lol

Surprising how many of that top 50 did actually end up on the Coyotes - Brendl, Tanguay, Lundmark, Saprykin, Nagy, Mara, Novoseltsev, Boynton, Ribeiro, Tanabe, Pelletier, how delighted would we have been back then to see that list of future Coyotes...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad