Prospect Info: Reid Dyck, 6th Round - 183rd overall '22, Goalie, Swift Current (WHL)

Wiggleboom

Feb 6, 2010
Vancouver
Despite his moves being a bit stiff, he seems to have all the tools to become a valuable member of this unit. His former coach Peter Johnson said he used be a weenie and kind of rigid when he was younger, but after an opponent used his wood shaft to take some hard hacks at his groin, causing a fracture of a bone, he became a hard prick who isn't afraid to be firm and stand up for himself.

Mione134

Queen in the North
Sponsor
Mar 30, 2010
Hogwarts-617
Despite his moves being a bit stiff, he seems to have all the tools to become a valuable member of this unit. His former coach Peter Johnson said he used be a weenie and kind of rigid when he was younger, but after an opponent used his wood shaft to take some hard hacks at his groin, causing a fracture of a bone, he became a hard prick who isn't afraid to be firm and stand up for himself.

Reactions: CrownofThornton

McGarnagle

Yes.
Aug 5, 2017
Why did I read this in Pierre McGuire voice?

• Haha
Reactions: Mione134

TCB

Dec 15, 2017
North Of The Border
Like this pick the most, young and athletic with a high ceiling. The knock being on him is he hasn't been able to come up with the big save at the right time. That I feel will come with experience and confidence and at only 18, I think its just a matter of time before it all comes together.

Spooner st

Jan 14, 2007
This is a reidyckulous pick. I love it. I'm gonna be routing for this dude so hard.
He'll grow into it eventually.

Like this pick the most, young and athletic with a high ceiling. The knock being on him is he hasn't been able to come up with the big save at the right time. That I feel will come with experience and confidence and at only 18, I think its just a matter of time before it all comes together.
Patience is in order, you can't rush things, if you do rush it then it could be over quickly.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad