Confirmed with Link: Reichel signs ELC (3 years / $925K SCH)

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
I hope to god the ads on jersey's never reach the horrific scale of what we see in Europe

Also do we know what plans are for him? Will he stay in Europe or come over?

Gopher13

Apr 28, 2020
I hope to god the ads on jersey's never reach the horrific scale of what we see in Europe

Also do we know what plans are for him? Will he stay in Europe or come over?

"Lukas made tremendous strides in his second year as a professional. The game appeared to slow down for him this past season, which allowed his play-making skills to be on full display," said Blackhawks President of Hockey Operations and General Manager Stan Bowman. "Bringing him over to North America is the logical next step for his continued development and we're excited to be able to add such a young, dynamic player to our forward group."

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
200.gif

Reactions: x Tame Impala

LemmyUlanov55

4th line grinder
Apr 3, 2016
Looks like I have to cheer a little bit for the Hawks in the near future aswell. ;)
Hope he'll develop nice and turn some heads in Chicago. Saw him play some games at the local club when he was 14/15 years old, had all the talent in the world but was seriously undersized for NHL dreams. Good on him, will keep an eye on how his season in Rockford goes..

Brightwing

Oct 1, 2019
Unless he kills it in preseason, he's Rockford bound. We have a lot of forwards, no need to rush a young 19yo. Let him get a lot of minutes with the Hogs.

We'll see. I won't be disappointed either way. I can't remember, does Eisbaren play on NHL-sized ice?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad