Confirmed with Link: Reichel extended for 2 years at $1.2m per cap hit

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Hopefully he is able to BRIDGE the gap between being a good AHL player and becoming an established quality NHL player.

Reactions: Dead Meat

Dead Meat

Apr 27, 2004
He looked very good at the end of the season....hope he keeps it up and thrives with somebody like Nazar

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Fine deal

Hopefully when Richardson is fired the new coach will allow him to play and utilize him properly
Reichel couldn't even put up points with Bedard

He had every opportunity to prove himself and he squandered it

There's many things you can criticize Richardson for, but this isn't one of them

Reichel is a bum

ChiHawks10

Jul 7, 2009
Chicago 'Burbs
Reichel couldn't even put up points with Bedard

He had every opportunity to prove himself and he squandered it

There's many things you can criticize Richardson for, but this isn't one of them

Reichel is a bum
I mean, there's zero logic in having him 6 spots higher than Phillips.

Vlasic over Phillips? Be serious
You'd think you would learn not to speak in such absolutes. But... here we are.

If I could go back and quote the better ones that are now in locked threads... whoooooooa boy. :laugh:

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
Blaming the Coach for Reichel's poor year is so weak, lol. Reichel was "allowed to play" more than just about any player in the NHL that performed as poorly.
I think the part I blame is , he should have stopped the center experiment much sooner. and then when they did stop they moved him around so much that its hard to regain your confidence. Also putting him with bedard does not make sense. He struggles along the boards and so does bedard.

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
Fine deal.

Kid has all the tools to become a top 6 forward. Looking forward to see how he improved over the summer in October.

Reactions: bwana63

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
That is a great deal. Reichel needs to prove himself before he gets the big bucks. I hope we see the guy we saw the last game of the season consistently. I do question his overall softness but his talent is undeniable.

Toews2Bickell

It's Showtime
Nov 24, 2013
prime candidate to be involved in a hockey deal with the futures they have from other teams to improve the top 6 if something better comes along but until then its a really smart contract from KD to give Reichel more time to prove himself

Reactions: Muffinalt

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
prime candidate to be involved in a hockey deal with the futures they have from other teams to improve the top 6 if something better comes along but until then its a really smart contract from KD to give Reichel more time to prove himself
That’s what I’m thinking too. Great contract to trade at the draft so we can move from #20 closer to #15.

That is a great deal. Reichel needs to prove himself before he gets the big bucks. I hope we see the guy we saw the last game of the season consistently. I do question his overall softness but his talent is undeniable.
I think his talent is quite questionable actually. I’d be happy if he were traded at the draft.

Reactions: ello and Muffinalt

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad