Regular season MVP - goalies

Lapa

Global Moderator
Feb 21, 2010
Since we've had great goaltending this season from many different guys, I'd be curious to hear who's performance was your favourite.

Winner of the forward poll was Zach Parise.

F: Parise
D: Suter
G: ?

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
I'll go with Kuemper.

The kid stepped up as a rookie when we had key players out with injuries and kept us in the chase.

Honorable mention to Bryzgalov for the monster streak coming out of the regular season and to Harding for being Harding.

Screaming Buffalo

Oct 19, 2010
MN
Harding. Most starts. Most wins. And its Harding.

Its really not close. People will vote for the others because we remember it better.

Not saying they didn't also do a great job.

But Harding was leading the entire league in GAA and SV%.

Marlowe Syn

R-O-C-K-F-O-R-D
Sep 2, 2008
This is tough one between Harding and Kuemper. A good argument can be made for both players.

Harding was putting up Vezina worthy numbers until it got derailed. With all the stresses his non-hockey life threw at him he was able to push that away when he was on the ice and focus on the job.

Kuemper came in as rookie and saved a season that could have easily slipped away. He shouldered a lot of pressure for team with expectations and thrived. Had a great bounce back when he was needed after a slow start to the season.

BTW I did vote Harding

Last edited:

Generic User

How's your burger?
Jul 7, 2009
Uncanny Valley
Harding. Most wins, most starts, best save %. If he would've stayed healthy and played 65ish games at about the same level, he would've won the Vezina.

Minnesota

L'Etoile du Nord
Sponsor
Aug 5, 2011
This season? Harding.

Overall? Kuemper's looking like our future starter.

Caior89

Mar 31, 2011
Harding AINEC!
Ok maybe not, but man, the guy was stellar in EVERY game he played! kudos to Bryz and Kuemps but Harding definitely takes this.

J22*

Harding was very good and has great numbers, but you cant be the MVP of anything when your last game was in December.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad