Regular Season Avatars ?

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Sure. Let's make a poll to see what the guys think... :sarcasm:

Joking aside, new avatars would be great, but we need a theme.

What's up with the Habs this year? I say we're a relatively young team trending up, but I have absolutely no idea how to turn that into a catch line.

-Stay thirsty : was probably used in the past? Could still be good. I don't know.

Some of the leftover concepts from last year were very good:

-Referee fund : trollish, but hey, it's HFBoards, full of 15 yo. Not really customizable, though

-Vote ____ for captain : election stickers style, could be funny. Easily customizable.

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
Referee Fund.

Stay thirsty is lame and done before, and "X for captain"... well what's the point of that?

BigDaddyLurch

Have some PRIDE, Eric...
Sponsor
Mar 1, 2013
Principle's Office
...we should do a "Free At Last" theme...something like:

First Screen: Bouillon Pick with the caption below "Move Over Boo Boo..."

Second Screen: Tinordi Pick with the caption below "...here's something MEANER!"

Last Screen: Canadiens logo with the caption over it "FREE AT LAST!!"

...whatd'ya think??...;)

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Montreal Typical could be good too.

And before suggesting something, keep in mind that we'll want to customize. We're not looking for one avatar specifically, we're looking for a theme.

Brainiac

Registered Offender
Feb 17, 2013
Montreal
Referee Fund.

Stay thirsty is lame and done before, and "X for captain"... well what's the point of that?

Well, we don't have a captain. So you can have a vote sticker for the guy you like. We had some good templates from last year's threads.

Not saying it would be the best.

But it's customizable, classy and relevant to what is happening with the Habs this year. I'm sure some guys around here will be all for an extra classy avatar after they had to endure the Subba-troll face last playoffs.

Also, one of the designs from last year was like a round vote sticker that really stood out visually.

Referee fund is funnier, I agree. But it's gonna be a little harder to customize.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
regular season avatars are LAME, be original and then for the playoffs (no jinx) we do referee fund.

Phil Parent

Sorel, 'fant d'chienne!
Feb 4, 2005
Sorel-Tracy, Quebec
Let's get Phil's avatar rights revoked

That's gonna be tough, hope my infraction rate goes up. :laugh: I've had two infractions in the last 9 years, including one in THAT no-holds barred topic that night our mods took off and EVERYBODY got called for something by Kane One, so yeah, that shouldn't count, so I got infracted only once in the whole time I was here. Admitedly, the mods on HF Habs let a couple ones slide over the years.

I'd say Eric will keep pointing at whatever I write until the board dies.

I'm thinking I at least took part in the Downey Potatoes deal, and the No Excuses deal too. I think I had Cartman in both with other stuff. But 95% of the time, I've had the same av. It's cool, if you hate my posts you know when to skip ;)

Summer Rose

Red Like Roses
Sponsor
May 3, 2012
Gainesville, Florida
For **** and giggles, you should switch to a picture of you one of these days and see the reaction.

I'll assume that's an actress but I've got no idea who she is.

I actually did have a picture of myself as my avatar for a week or so once and no one even noticed.

The person in my avatar is just some random person dressed up like Queen Elsa.

ottawa

Nov 7, 2012
Orléans/Toronto
That's gonna be tough, hope my infraction rate goes up. :laugh: I've had two infractions in the last 9 years, including one in THAT no-holds barred topic that night our mods took off and EVERYBODY got called for something by Kane One, so yeah, that shouldn't count, so I got infracted only once in the whole time I was here. Admitedly, the mods on HF Habs let a couple ones slide over the years.

I'd say Eric will keep pointing at whatever I write until the board dies.

I'm thinking I at least took part in the Downey Potatoes deal, and the No Excuses deal too. I think I had Cartman in both with other stuff. But 95% of the time, I've had the same av. It's cool, if you hate my posts you know when to skip ;)

Better hope you don't get infracted there for talking about your infractions :laugh:

It's like fight club...#1 rule about infractions, don't talk about infractions lmao

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad