Post-Game Talk: Regrettably, there is a game today. G56: Canes @ Caps | 3/3/22 | 7:00p ET

Status
Not open for further replies.

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
CAR

So since nothing makes sense, expect Washington to go 3 for 5 on the PP or something.

Reactions: Neil Racki

Capitals40

Nov 14, 2014
Summerville, SC
I really dislike the Canes. Part of it comes from me living in Charlotte.
The city had a great chance to have that franchise move to Charlotte and showed no interest whatsoever.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I really dislike the Canes. Part of it comes from me living in Charlotte.
The city had a great chance to have that franchise move to Charlotte and showed no interest whatsoever.
Seems like that's more of a beef with the city of Charlotte? I always thought it was strange they didn't share the arena with the Hornets. The Panthers have a nice stadium downtown too. Maybe the Canes like having their own market in Raleigh.

I'll always dislike the Canes but it has nothing to do with their fans or their players or anything. My wife is from Charlotte and I'm happy for fans in that area that they have a hockey team but with that said, I grew up as a diehard Whalers fan and watching them leave sucked big time. My dislike of them has waned a bit since that ratf*** Karmanos sold the team but it still irks me when they wear the Whalers jerseys.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
If you see different energy from the start with VV in net, regardless of score, you can begin making wild assumptions.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
Semi-regrettably, I have tickets to this game. On the bright side, I'll be able to avoid the consistently heinous ESPN+ telecasts (or streamcasts or app-casts or whatever the f*** they call it).

Neil Racki

May 2, 2018
Baltimore-ish
I need a ruling on this .... is it "drink beer outside" weather?

My heart says "yeah baby, raarrrrr!! ".

My brain says "mother f***er have you seen the state of your deck and all the cleaning, de-winterizing and wiping down that is required before you can even sit down on said deck furniture?"

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
I need a ruling on this .... is it "drink beer outside" weather?

My heart says "yeah baby, raarrrrr!! ".

My brain says "mother f***er have you seen the state of your deck and all the cleaning, de-winterizing and wiping down that is required before you can even sit down on said deck furniture?"
I drink beer outside year round so my vote is yes, it’s drinking beer outside weather. Treat thyself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad