Reggie Bush suing St. Louis over injury

aleshemsky83

Apr 8, 2008
I dont really take issue with it. Classic slip and fall due to unsafe conditions. You can get sued for not shoveling you sidewalk if someone slips and falls, dont see why the stadium owners cant be.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
Wow, considering it already caused one other opposing player to take a pretty bad fall a few weeks before, it's completely justified imo

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
I do not blame him in the least bit, he shredded his knee in a completely avoidable incident.

Chootoi

Jan 7, 2005
I think if he's going this route there's a pretty good chance he's calling it a career. He's on a one year deal for $2.5M but if he's going to the trouble of all of this he'll probably want future earnings, no?

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
He was one his last legs and this will effectively end his career. This is totally avoidable, as well. Rams will be covering the concrete before their next home game so if that isn't an admission of negligence I don't know what is.

Falco Lombardi

Nov 17, 2011
St. Louis, MO
I'm not saying this isn't a problem or anything like that, but that concrete has been there for 20 years as is and never was an issue. It had never once been an issue prior.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I'm not saying this isn't a problem or anything like that, but that concrete has been there for 20 years as is and never was an issue. It had never once been an issue prior.

It only takes one incident, or in this case two.

Nothing could have occured and the concrete would have still been an issue.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
I dont really take issue with it. Classic slip and fall due to unsafe conditions. You can get sued for not shoveling you sidewalk if someone slips and falls, dont see why the stadium owners cant be.

Ditto.

Having a cement surface that close to the playing surface is just begging for something like this to happen. The only surprise is that it took so long for someone to shred their knee because of it.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad