Reebok Hockey Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accord

Sep 25, 2004
South Florida
Whenever the NHL comes back, Reebok will be supplying all NHL jerseys because THC thinks having a Reebok logo on them instead of CCM will make the jerseys more marketable.

Nothing is going to change, just the RBK small logo.

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
MassiveHabs said:
I was just wondering if anyone heard aboot reebok making hockey jerseys and any articles aboot it. I heard from a friend that reebok might be responsible for making nhl jerseys in the future. Any info helps...

Well, Reebok bought The Hockey Company which had separate CCM and Koho brands. Previously, The Hockey Company had CCM logos put on the white jerseys, and Koho on the darks.

So it's very possible that Reebok would start producing NHL jerseys whenever the league came about. If you go to the website, there's a picture of Modano taking a slapshot.....and it looks like a Reebok logo on the back of the neck where the CCM/Koho logos used to be.

roaddogg02316

Feb 23, 2004
Reebok has taken over everything. It's going to be strange having Reebok jerseys. Just so used to the CCM and Koho labels.

Joey13

A very recent Sport's Illustrated article said that Reebok will be making the new jerseys and they will be "spiderman-like" - sort of like downhill skiers wear. If I can figure out exactly which issue, I'll let you know.

Anthony*

they cant do anything to the uniforms without the nhl's consent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad