OT: Redsox/MLB - 2014 Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
i've said for a long time now...warning the other team after someone gets hit is idiotic. makes zero sense.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
so price gets to stay in but if we hit one guy our guy will get tossed? again makes no sense whatsoever.

acr*

Torey LoVullo's going to get himself a managerial job with this arguing display.

Ten Thousand Hours

Aug 17, 2010
Boston
I don't actually think he should be tossed. Don't think it was intentional.

And they lost control of the game? What? A bunch a guys pointed fingers? It's a 5 minute delay. Whatever.

acr*

If Longoria doesn't get one right off the wristbone his next AB, I will be disappointed in our franchise.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
Yeah right umps not intentional. Guy hits 8 batters all year, and hits 2 in the same game, after a dust up last week. Yet stays in the game. **** off losers.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
I don't actually think he should be tossed. Don't think it was intentional.

And they lost control of the game? What? A bunch a guys pointed fingers? It's a 5 minute delay. Whatever.

You're missing the point. Price hit Ortiz in the first, was pretty obvious that it was intentional, benches were warned immediately. Hits another guy later in the game, deserves to be tossed. Especially after the umps set that tone that early.

Johnnyduke

Oct 30, 2007
problem with your thinking is even if workman hits somebody by accident he will get tossed...it's bullcrap

Ten Thousand Hours

Aug 17, 2010
Boston
You're missing the point. Price hit Ortiz in the first, was pretty obvious that it was intentional, benches were warned immediately. Hits another guy later in the game, deserves to be tossed. Especially after the umps set that tone that early.

The first one was definitely intentional. But a warning doesn't mean you can't pitch inside and deserve to be tossed if one just gets too far in. I don't think the second one was intentional.

JRull86

Jan 28, 2009
South Shore
fans cheered during the dempster/a-rod stuff last year.

when a red sox is doing the hitting, it's good.

when a red sox is getting hit, it's bad.

that's what i understand.

Yet again, missing the point. Come on Robert, you of all people I would assume understands what Mike and I are getting at.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad